Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number

About Angel He Photography

Angel He is a Tampa Bay & Destination Portrait & Wedding Photographer. She is an emotion-driven storyteller, passionate for moving imagery and moments that unfold in-between.

View heartfelt stories: Website — Blog — FacebookTwitterInstagramTumblr

angelhephotography square0
christyadamwedding tampabaywatchfloridayellow ange

17 Reviews for Angel He Photography

RICHARD · Married on 09/17/2016

Angel made every pose and every shot into a world of its own. Each one was made special and stood out on its own beauty and its own significance. She handled us with extreme patience, care, and love. It was truly a work of art.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Amy-Joy · Married on 04/30/2016

All I have to say is that if you have been fortunate enough to find Angel He and read this review: BOOK HER NOW. She was my favorite vendor to work with through the entire wedding process. She is a deep, kind, and wonderful person with an infectious personality. I can't tell you how many family members and friends came up to me and commented on how wonderful a photographer we had...and this was before seeing any photos! The way she interacts with people is part of her art. Now, to the actual photos: Angel made my fiancee and I look like we came straight from a magazine. I started crying when I saw them, and as soon as I posted just 20 of the hundreds of photos she took for our engagement shoot alone, we received over 300 "likes" on Facebook, and people were demanding to know her name. My sister-in-law also booked her, the day after the wedding, for a photo shoot. She also went above and beyond the day of our wedding in so many ways...the reception venue informed us that we couldn't do the exit that we had intended (sparklers), and she quickly came up with an idea on the spot to take us away from the party, encircle us with lanterns (our centerpieces) beneath a flowered arch at our reception, both holding a lantern with one hand, and sharing a kiss. That picture is absolutely stunning. Then, she came up with the idea of having our bridal party line up and each hold a lantern as our exit instead of the sparklers! It was so special and creative. She is such a wonderful person...so organized, creative, thoughtful, and talented, and she provided us with precious photos filled with memories to last a lifetime. Thank you so much, Angel....we will be using you in the future for many family events to come!!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Mendowa · Married on 10/09/2015

I wish I could give Angel more than five stars!

First, the photos she and her team took of our wedding on St. Pete Beach are stunning and absolutely perfect. I could never imagine more beautiful or better quality photographs.

Second, she is simply amazing. I had a destination wedding (we are in D.C.) and I had not had an opportunity to meet with Angel before the big day. But the minute she walked in...I felt like I knew her my whole life. She immediately made me comfortable and took time to work with me on a few specific shots I wanted to get. Other than those few shots, I wanted Angel to use her creativity and expertise and I could not be happier with that decision. She is simply amazing at what she does.

Finally, Angel and team captured every single moment. The gave me memories that I would have otherwise forgotten in the excitement of the big day. I could not be happier or more grateful. We will be celebrating our first anniversary in St. Pete and hope Angel will capture those moments as well.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Award

Angel He Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Ashley Packett Bridal & Event Consultants Wedding Planners

Working with Angel was fabulous. She was kind, calm and easily rolled with the ever changing flow of the wedding day. She is a truly confident professional that puts the needs of her bride and groom first. I hope to have the pleasure to work with her again!

• Tampa, 33647 See on map
    Location of (Angel He Photography)