Kansas City, MO 64131 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anecdotally Yours

We are a PHOTO and CINEMA studio located in Kansas City, Missouri, but we tell stories about people from all over the world.

We tell ALL KINDS OF STORIES. Stories of love, cheer, dreams and passion. Stories that embrace and celebrate people as the individuals they are. We don't believe in boxes, categories or the status quo. We don't want to tell generic stories, we want to tell the story of you.

As such, we remain,

• Real Weddings 28
  • Videos 3

16 Reviews for Anecdotally Yours

Mimsy · Married on 06/25/2016

The most important thing to me for my wedding was the photography and videography. I was really looking for someone with a photojournalist approach, who would capture all the moments and tell the story of my day, and I found that with Anecdotally Yours. I received over 1200 digital photos from the 10 hours that Erica and her second shooter, Keshia were taking photos, and each and every one was outstanding. It's too hard to even find my favorite! The best thing about the photos, is that Erica knows how to take an action shot. There wasn't a single one that looked blurry, and she got the best shots of my friends and family dancing. She was also great about capturing the wedding guests' emotions, and I loved seeing all the smiles on everyone's faces, and the tears on some from the wedding ceremony. I know that as the years go by, and I look at my wedding pictures, I will be able to remember every single moment of that day because of all the great photographs!! :) I don't have the videos back yet (since it takes a little longer than the photographs) but as soon as I do I will right another review! I can tell you that if you're looking for a wedding photographer and videographer in Kansas City (or anywhere else since they do travel!), go with Anecdotally Yours!!!! And to see some wonderful examples, check out their blog for a great great presentation of all their work. And take a peak of Mimsy and Jeff's wedding on June 25, 2016 for what I think are the best ones ;)

Sent on 08/20/2016

Victoria · Married on 12/29/2014

Erica was outstanding. Our engagement pictures were everything we could have hoped for on location in the Flint Hills and an excellent reflection of our personalities. It was nice to do the engagement photos with Erica because then we felt extra comfortable on our wedding day - a huge bonus to my husband who hasn't known her for years. Erica has an eye for a detail, portraits and family shots, but the photos she captured of our wedding day also tell our story. She does an excellent job with capturing the entire day! We are also extremely pleased with the value and quality and have hundreds (yes, hundreds) of photos to cherish and remember our wedding.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Erica and Jeff Short are a beyond amazing duo to work with. Erica provided photography for our engagement photos as well wedding day, while Jeff did the videography. From our first meeting with these two, we knew that we wanted to work with them. They are incredibly talented, kind, and definitely a vendor that we will call on again when we want to capture future life moments.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Anecdotally Yours FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive