3 New Castle Way, Greenville, SC 29615 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Andrielle Photography

Andrielle Photography captures the moments that you don't want to forget and even the moments you didn't notice.

A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense, and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety. ~Ansel Adams

While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us

to see. ~Dorothea Lange

Call or email us any time to book your session.

• Top Shelf Media Company

9 Reviews for Andrielle Photography

• Martha-Ellison

Martha-Ellison Brown · Married on 11/02/2019

November 2019 Wedding Photography Fabulousness

PSA: BOOK ANDREA AND ANDRIELLE PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR WEDDING, or whatever else you want photographed (unless you want to live with regrets, haha). The only advice I have for whoever is reading this is to book Andrielle Photography. Literally, stop searching, you have found THE one. Andrea is the one. And, TRUST ME, because if you are like I was you did not know this talented creative existed until you were looking for a photographer. My wedding pictures were really important to me. I wanted a photographer who would care as much as I did. I adore photography, but mainly I adore photographs that give you no choice but to relive and re-feel the moment. ANDREA.... y'all, I'm still a lil speechless about it... ANDREA KILLED IT. She took the pictures that I wanted, while also taking the pictures I didn't know I needed (I am so corny)! And please, let this photography bird FLY with her creative energy and creative freedom. You will NOT be disappointed. If you hear her mutter the words, "Okay, I just had a photography vision/idea." Go with it, do it. We LOVED Andrielle Photography. Loved. She has great energy and killer talent.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 03/15/2019

Love our photos

We highly recommend Andrea. First off, we love our photos. I’ve delayed writing this review for a couple weeks because I couldn’t figure out how to describe how much I love the photos. I love them. She captured so many beautiful, authentic moments from the day. I can’t describe it, but they’re beautiful.

Before the wedding, we did an engagement shoot. We highly recommend doing one of these. My husband and I are not comfortable being photographed, and this broke the ice. We felt a little awkward doing it, but somehow Andrea captured so many beautiful and intimate moments while we giggled about it. And it made our wedding day photos feel 100% comfortable. (Also, Andrea is really easy to be around. She makes you feel very comfortable being however you are.)

At all times, Andrea was very responsive and helpful. We had questions in between sessions, and she answered them quickly. After each photo session (engagement and wedding), the photos were sent to us much quicker than we anticipated. We never worried about anything. Andrea is also very organized and cares about your timeline. My husband and I really wanted to maximize our time with our guests, and she made sure we did.

The outcome was very natural looking photos that captured the love between my husband and I and our family, and that’s what we wanted. We didn’t want photos that looked posed/cheesy. But also we are a little awkward and don’t know what to do in front of the camera. She gave us direction when we needed it but let us be ourselves, and the photos turned out great. And what’s more, taking photos was an enjoyable part of our wedding day—which is not something we would have thought back when we were first making wedding plans.

Thank you for everything, Andrea! We will cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Christy V · Married on 09/23/2018

Authentic & Natural

Where do I even begin in describing Andrea of Andrielle Photography. As a wedding planner, it’s a dream to find someone like her. She is professional, kind, timely and her eye and images are like no other. Working with her is a breathe of fresh air. She goes with the flow and allows the couples to enjoy their day and captures the day naturally (documentary style). I don’t think I’ve seen many weddings where the couples actually get to eat and enjoy their guests and not be constantly interrupted by the photographer. She sits back and documents the day naturally for what it is and I feel it’s what everyone deserves! 5 stars is not enough stars! Thank Andrea for your constant phenomenal and authentic work! You are a true artist and an honest professional. I will continue to recommend you forever and always ❤️

Sent on 02/04/2019

Andrielle Photography Pricing

Andrielle Photography Price Rates

Andrielle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3350
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 3 New Castle Way Greenville, SC, 29615 See on map
    786-789-2959 (Phone number)
    Location of (Andrielle Photography)

Andrielle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andrielle Photography include in the starting price?

Andrielle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Andrielle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Andrielle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Andrielle Photography offer?

Andrielle Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andrielle Photography offer?

Andrielle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Andrielle Photography offer for wedding events?

Andrielle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Andrielle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andrielle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.