Westwood, NJ 07675 Map · Phone number

dj
a53941acdc60caa6 1521744872 3a449cb347b001c9 1521744871 81273463998bda2a 152174

2 Reviews for Andrew Gangi Entertainment

Erin · Married on 10/11/2014

Best DJ ever :) I got soooo many compliments for them and their whole setup. They played amazing music that got even my grandparents dancing. They really listened to what we wanted and our personalities and even put some surprise cultural music in for my in-laws who are from out the the country. They literally MADE my reception and were the reason everyone had a good time. The only complaint I had was I had a vision for my entrance song and they kinda mixed up the song too much that people didn't know when to walk out. But compared to how great of a time everyone had that night and how much NOBODY wanted to leave because of them it totally made up for it. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2012

Andrew and his team did the most amazing job for my wedding. The music, lighting, photobooth, videography, and cigar roller were outstanding and my guests could not stop talking about them all. I would absolutely recommend him for any bride to be!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Andrew Gangi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rob & Lindsey, you guys deserved nothing but the best! On behalf of myself and my team we thank you for letting us provide the entertainment for your special day and we greatly appreciate your review!

• Inside Out Booth
    Inside Out Booth Photo Booths

We've worked tons of events with Andrew Gangi, and we're blown away every single time. Simply put, he gets people on the dance floor at every event, and keeps them there! What more could you want. He's a great MC as well and everyone always raves about him. We highly highly recommend.

• Westwood, 07675 See on map