Andrew Brown Photo

Fairfield, CA View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Andrew Brown Photo is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Fairfield, California, just 40 minutes outside of Sacramento. Andrew Brown has been capturing the love between newlyweds through his practice for the past four years, and can’t imagine himself in any other profession. This photographer is dedicated to getting to know his clients and creating images that they’ll be able to cherish for years to come.

Andrew Brown Photo’s style can be described as photojournalistic, meaning he’ll preserve the highlights and details of your day in a naturally beautiful manner. To safeguard the precious moments leading up to your special occasion, Andrew is happy to arrange engagement photoshoots. This photographer is available for additional hours and is willing to travel outside of Fairfield to your preferred location or venue. After the festivities draw to a close, you can receive your photos as prints, digital files, canvases, or albums to relive the special day.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Daniil Married on 03/20/2021

Great Service, definitely recommend!

Andrew very agile and responsive from the very beginning. We had a change of plans and Andrew could accommodate us. I really appreciate the work he has done for us.

Andrew Brown Photo's reply:

Thank you Daniil! I appreciate the review. Your venue was beautiful, and it was my pleasure to spend the day with you two!
    Sedny M. Married on 03/13/2021

The best experience we had with a photographer

Andrew is such a wonderful person to work with! He is exactly what we needed and we couldn't be happier with the results. He's very talented and it shows in every picture taken.

Team

Andrew
Andrew
Photographer

I’m Andrew! Even though I have passion for all disciplines of photography, wedding photography and portraiture have won my heart. I’ve been taking photos for about four years now, and I can’t picture myself in any other profession. I—for the longest time—considered myself a hopeless romantic, so I suppose it’s fitting that I love working around love. Getting to know my couples and clients is my second favorite thing about what I do… and my first favorite? Definitely creating photos and capturing moments that people love to relive. I know… corny right?

1000 Webster St Fairfield, CA, 94533
Location of (Andrew Brown Photo)

Andrew Brown Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andrew Brown Photo include in the starting price?

Andrew Brown Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Andrew Brown Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Andrew Brown Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Andrew Brown Photo offer?

Andrew Brown Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andrew Brown Photo offer?

Andrew Brown Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Andrew Brown Photo offer for wedding events?

Andrew Brown Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Andrew Brown Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andrew Brown Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding