West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Andreo Studio - Modern Photography + Cinematography

Please click the following link for all inquiries. http://www.andreostudio.com/contact

About Andreo Studio - Wedding Cinematographers and Photographers - South Florida, NYC and Destination

Step into a world of classic elegance and style with all the creativity and verve of the modern world as we welcome you to Andreo Studio. Our team of imaginative professionals is here to provide personalized wedding photography and cinematography throughout Central Florida and South Florida and New York City.

Whether in the tropical landscape of the sunshine state or immersed in the pulsing energy of the Big Apple, capturing the ideal expression of your personal story is the cornerstone of the Andreo Studio philosophy.

We live by and take to heart the core values of kindness, trust, openness and honesty. Seizing the true definition of these values and turning them into the once in a lifetime moments for our clients.

Email: INFO@CHADANDREO.COM
Phone:
1-855-926-3736

Testimonial - http://www.andreostudio.com/wedding-photo-cinema-testimonial/

Andreo Studio is absolutely amazing! The owner and his entire team provided me and my husband amazing service. Their attention to detail is the best part about them, they are perfectionists which helped us relax because we knew everything would be perfect. All of their ideas and suggestions were so unique and special! They helped us with our entire wedding timeline as well from start to finish which was a huge help! We felt as though friends were shooting our wedding and not strangers. They are the best out there and will ensure your wedding video and or wedding photos will be as perfect as they would want their own!

Natalie Joe

Chad and his crew exceeded our expectations during the entire time we were planning our wedding, the day of and with his one-of-a-kind final product. He is the most amazing videographer and I would recommended him to everyone with the highest honor. He captures your wedding day in such a beautiful and artistic way. His video is an amazing memory we will cherish for many years to come. BEST DECISION I MADE WAS TO HIRE HIM! Absolutely stunning work! You will not be at all disappointed. Everyone I know still tells me this is the BEST wedding video they have ever seen.. Even the ones who have seen it multiple times and compared to others. STUNNING AND TIMELESS VIDEOGRAPHER!

Ann-Marie Jaime

South Florida (West Palm Beach, Miami, Boca, Orlando), New York City and Destination Wedding Photography Videography Studio

Follow Andreo Studio - Modern Photography + Cinematography on

andreo studio miami palms wedding photographer 949

• Videos 5

19 Reviews for Andreo Studio - Modern Photography + Cinematography

Alena · Married on 01/13/2018

First off, this is 2 days after the wedding so I have not even see the videos yet obviously but I had to write a review already because they were just SO AMAZING!!!!! We hired them to do our wedding video and they are worth EVERY single penny. They showed early, were extremely communicative throughout the entire process. Before we even hired them, we had went to lunch together. They truly get a vision of what you are looking for and how you guys are as a couple. Then comes the wedding day...they were the best!! People actually came up to me during the wedding and said how great the videographers were. They were so sweet and you can tell they absolutely love what they do! They captured everything yet we barely noticed they were there. We were both very nervous about doing the little interviews for the video and PJ made us feel so comfortable. I just felt like we were hanging out as friends and grabbing about the guy I love. And kyle felt the same way during his shoot. I really can not say enough great things about this company and about PJ and Chad.
    Going into it, we were wondering if we did the right thing by spending so much on a video (money is alittle tight during a wedding process and we just bought a house and are in school). Half way in between, we both agreed that this was the best thing we ever did and we were SO happy to get everything on video and to have them as amazing as they are. Like I said.... worth every last cent!!! I'm sure I will putting in another review once I get back the videos. Just seeing sneak peaks made me tear up already lol

Sent on 01/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2017

When we started to plan our wedding, we knew that cinematography was very important to us. We wanted all the special moments to be captured by video in addition to photography. I can’t tell you how many different videographers we looked at but we stopped looking the second we found Andreo Studio! They are AMAZING!

Chad and PJ were a dream to work with. They are true professionals and are extremely talented. They worked well with our photographer and were so friendly and nonintrusive on our wedding day. They made us feel very comfortable. Our highlight video is amazing and we have received so many compliments on it, the quality is incredible! The way they tell stories through their videos is truly magical. It was one of the things we decided to spend more than we budgeted for, but we looked at it as an investment and something we would have to remember the day forever. They were by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day – worth every penny!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't express how thankful we are to have had Chad and PJ filming our wedding. They were friendly, kind, helpful, and nonintrusive on our wedding day. They worked well with our photographer and made everything easy for us. Exactly what you need on such a hectic day!

The package we received included a wedding highlight video, our ceremony, and speeches. The highlight video is out of this world! It perfectly captures the emotion of the day and reflects who we are as a couple. I have watched it over and over again, and each time I love it more. My mom shared it via Facebook, and she's received over 40 comments with similarly glowing reviews. This video is something that our families will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Award

Andreo Studio - Modern Photography + Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• West Palm Beach, 33401 See on map
    1-855-926-3736 (Phone number)
    1-855-926-3736 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 11-7PM