Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Andrea Montgomery Designs

simply stunning custom bridal and bridal party jewelry
Andrea Montgomery Designs specializes in custom jewelry pieces for the bride and her bridesmaids.  Our jewelry is handcrafted using gold, sterling silver and gold vermeil along with precious and semi-precious stones and freshwater and cultured pearls.  Andrea Montgomery designs allow you to showcase your unique personality and style in your wedding and are made with the best materials, so they’re sure to be a lasting piece in your jewelry wardrobe.  Let’s face it, you won’t wear your wedding dress again, but your wedding jewelry can be something you reach for time and again, bringing back all the specialness of your wedding day and serving as a treasure for your daughter to wear on her big day in the years to come.  We also design custom bridesmaid jewelry that will both compliment the dresses you selected for them and serve as a lasting gift that your girls really will wear again!  Send us an email for a personal consultation - we can’t wait to make your wedding sparkle!

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Andrea Montgomery Designs on

20 Reviews for Andrea Montgomery Designs

Andrea created the most beautiful bracelet and matching earrings made of coin pearls and diamonds. I loved wearing them on my wedding day and enjoy wearing them on special occasions. She does great work and is super easy to deal with.

Profile Picture Lory, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My custom wedding jewelry from Andrea Montgomery Designs was incredible! Andrea was open to hearing my vision and made it come to life. Her creativity and eye for beauty shone through in the final product.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

As soon as I picked out my wedding dress I emailed Andrea and asked her to make the earrings to go with it. There was crystal beading and gold threading on the bodice of my dress so I needed the earrings to compliment the color and patterns without clashing or making it all look too flashy and busy. With just two pictures of the dress, Andrea was able to come up with several different designs for me to choose from. Once I decided on the design Andrea worked with me on the length, clasps, metals and crystals, wanting to make sure she made them exactly how I wanted them to look. She was able to help me figure what would look best since I was wearing my curly hair down and had a cathedral length veil. We wanted the earrings to be seen, but not steal attention away from the dress. I couldn't have been happier with the earrings she designed, they were beautiful and a perfect compliment to my dress. Plus I've been able to wear them a few times since the wedding to dress up more causal outfits for a night out!

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/18/11, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1217357042597 gam
220x220 sq 1217357053957 iceicebaby
220x220 sq 1217357088488 pinktourm
220x220 sq 1217357117644 whitetopaz

I videotaped Anndrea's wedding, which gave me the opportunity to see some of her beautiful work. She created three sets of earrings for herself and on the day of her wedding decided which ones to wear. I don't know how she picked! They were all so very pretty: the materials were high quality, the scale was perfect, and they were extremely feminine and fresh. Besides creating fabulous works of art, Andrea is also a super sweet chick and a true joy to work with.

2421 Tangley Street, Suite 111, Houston, TX 77005   See On Map