Orlando, FL 34744 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Authentic Designs By Elaine

3 Reviews for Andi Mejia Designs

• Rae

Rae G. · Married on 02/02/2020

Thank you Andi!

Andi did a phenomenal job on my seating chart and our custom escort agate slices. I had a destination wedding so I needed something easily transferable in a single check on bag. Andi immediately had an idea for the cloth seating chart, asked me to send her the measurements of my luggage, and prepared a kit specifically for that size. The agate slices were gorgeous, and she did them in such a quick turnaround time. I was beyond thrilled! Thank you Andi!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan L. · Married on 10/20/2018

Andi Mejia is SO talented

I hired Andi Mejia to design tile place cards, a large last name sign and a guest book for my wedding. I was blown away by how talented Andi is. The tile place cards were perfection - I'm still obsessing over my reception look with the place cards at each seat. The large last name sign looked incredible at our reception and I can't wait to hang it up on the wall at our home. And, lastly, I tasked her with writing our last name on my husbands racing helmet to use as a guest book for guests to sign. It turned out AWESOME! Everything I ordered from Andi turned out better than I had ever imagined and each detail was the perfect addition to my wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

For our wedding, we decided to have a French rustic look and were hoping to find someone that would be able to create a few handmade wooden signs with that same rustic look (Welcome sign, Wedding Program, and Seating Chart). A friend recommended we talk with Andi and after looking at her work and talking with her, we knew she would be great. Needless to say, we were blown away when we received the signs. They were absolutely gorgeous and were everything we had hoped for when we envisioned them in the beginning. She was professional and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. She will take into consideration your vision but also apply her beautiful calligraphy and make it unique. We highly recommend her and would work with her again if needed!

Sent on 12/05/2017

• Orlando, FL, 34744 See on map
    Location of (Andi Mejia Designs)