Anderson's Bride

Anchorage, AK View map

Anderson's Bride is a family owned local bridal boutique unique to Alaska. We have helped thousands of brides and their wedding parties over the last 25 years to express their own personalities on this very special day. Shopping for and wearing a wedding gown, is a "once in a lifetime" experience that should be fun filled, joyful, and exciting. The stress of the expectations can overwhelm and intimidate. Our job is to make sure that each and every bride that walks in our door feels like she is a part of our family even if she doesn't purchase from us.

3.9

• Heather
    Heather Married on 10/16/2020

Erika goes above and beyond

I cannot even begin to describe the appreciation I have for Erika. You never feel like they are trying to make a sale, they genuinely care about you and making the occasion special. This experience was more magical than I could have ever imagined. My parents live in another state and I was saddened to not have my mother with me. Erika not only helped me set up my computer so that I could FaceTime them, but she was constantly being my cameraman and displaying me to my parents the best she could. She went absolutely above and beyond anything I could've expected. Not only did Erika make this such a memorable experience, but she spent six hours with me on a Sunday helping me find the perfect dress. I can't think of a single shop that would spend that much time and energy in one person and be so genuine about it. Not to mention the incredible variety of dresses that they have on hand. I was baffled at their selection, hence why I was there for six hours :) if I could give this store 10 stars, I would.
  • User2063223 1+ year ago
    Andersons bride is absolutely amazing in every way! They made my wedding dress shopping and purchasing experience so fun and personal. They were extremely flexible and came in early for me my first time there and they second time they stayed late! Star made it VERY fun and was very good about staying in my right budget. Ericka, the owner, helped me make my final decision on an absolutely gorgeous gown BELOW my budget. On that same day Ericka helped me find my bridesmaid dresses. I 100% recommend Andersons bridal! They will make you feel so special!
    Thank you so much Ericka and Star!
    Barbara & Mycah
    Maudrey K. Married on 09/07/2019

Love the staff!

Kirsten and Erika O. are two of the best in the industry. Kirsten brought my idea to life with a dress I wasn’t expecting and Erika guided me though alterations, the final press, and preservation. Highly recommend this staff and their new location!

Anderson's Bride's reply:

Ahh, thanks Maudrey! Our brides are everything and we love to help in whatever way we can during one of life's most wonderful (and sometimes stressful) occasions. We are so glad everything came together so wonderfully for you and so excited for your future.
    Congratulations! -Kirsten & Erika N.

Real Weddings

• Joseph & Kailyn
    18 photos · 05/14/2016

A Touch of Saige Events A Touch of Saige Events Wedding Planners

Erika is great to work with and has a beautiful selection at her shop. She has years of experience to help a bride find the perfect dress. Anderson’s bride is great!

510 West Tudor Road, Suite 2 Anchorage, AK, 99503
907-563-8839

Store Hours Monday - Saturday 11 - 5 Sunday - Closed Open 10 - 8 for scheduled appointments
Location of (Anderson's Bride)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding