Miami, Miami, FL 33130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Anchored South Travel Services

Anchored South Travel Services is a travel agency based in Miami, Florida that provides solutions for destination weddings and honeymoons. They are members of the Destination Weddings & Honeymoon Specialist Association, a reflection of the travel agents' expertise in planning exceptional trips. They are always up-to-date when it comes to travel, making sure that clients are prepared for their adventures. Using their quarter of a century’s worth of industry experience, these agents excel at helping couples curate the wedding-related trip of their dreams.

The team at Anchored South Travel Services can plan destination weddings for elopements as well as large celebrations with hundreds of guests or more. Over the years, the agents have built up a network of reputable planners and vendors in a number of locations, making it simple for them to organize your big day abroad. In addition to weddings on foreign shores, the team can help soon-to-be weds plan their honeymoon.

• Woman-owned
Table for two
8 51 2034405 162266580947524

2 Reviews for Anchored South Travel Services

Marah L. · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn't have done it with them

My fiance and I wanted to get married in Mexico. The thoughts of planning a wedding in a far away country was just daunting. I knew right away that Jeniffer was the person to work with for our wedding. She as personable and straight forward. She helped us decide on the perfect resort, helped me pick out all the ceremony and reception items. I even Facetimed with her when I was trying on dresses and we were hundreds of miles apart. All of our guests raved about how help she was to them. I can't say enough about her expertise, skills and guidance.

Sent on 06/02/2021

Anchored South Travel Services FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Anchored South Travel Services 1
    Exclusive Offer Save up to $2500

Up to $2,500 off select resort with credit earned based on fully paid and traveled rooms per group with a 3 night minimum

Free wedding packages at select resorts

Free honeymoon stay at select properties

Room upgrades & Anniversary stays

*conditions and restrictions apply. You specialist will review all your available savings and stipulations.

Team of Anchored South Travel Services

Jeniffer  Ward

Jeniffer Ward

Certified Travel Counselor, Event Specialist

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I'm a romantic. Weddings have played a part of my career life in some way my whole career.

I have over 25 years in the travel & hospitality industry as a travel advisor & with hotels as Director of Event Management. I began as travel agent in 1997 after receiving my Certified Travel Consultant training at Business Travel Institute in Georgia. My career lead me on the path of corporate travel, meeting and event planning. I took my large scale experience and re-focused it to more intimate beach wedding ceremonies in Florida in 2002 in hotels.

In 2007 I married my husband. Yes, in a beach ceremony!

I would love to help you with this journey of planning your destination wedding abroad. I look forward to meeting you.

~Jeniffer

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Miami Miami, FL, 33130 See on map
    850-306-4478 (Phone number)
    Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm CST
    Location of (Anchored South Travel Services)