Ana Perez Photography

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Ana Perez Photography is a wedding photography company based in Houston, Texas. A sentimental storyteller, owner Ana is passionate about her field; capturing real moments that she can transform into a timeless memory. Whether you wish to marry on a Caribbean Island or in your backyard, Ana will be there to document the magic.

Ana Perez Photography becomes part of your wedding journey from day one. Ana is available from the engagement photography sessions right through to the post-wedding day shoot. Ana enjoys getting to know a couple so that she can tell their love story in a way that matches their personality. The company has various photography services available to couples including;

• Additional hours
  • Destination travel
  • Multiple location sessions
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Trash the dress sessions
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Trash The Dress
Albums
Matted Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• Cathy
    Catalina P. Married on 09/26/2020

Everything was great!

We are truly happy with the pictures, all of them! Amazing job. She is very profesional and has a very unique talent to capture best emotions and feelings in her shots.
    Michelle M. Married on 11/23/2019

My forever photographer

Talking from my experience - for me and my husband, one of the most important things to find in a photographer, is the ability to feel comfortable and natural around him/her. I can't put into words how Ana makes you feel when she is shooting with her lenses - she gets those "it" shots at the right moment. Ana was been our photographer since day one - from our Engagement, to our Maternity shoots. She is even my business photographer! Her price to value is unbeatable. Her demeanor, presence, and overall feel is incomparable. And she turns around those pictures in NO TIME! Book her, you will not regret it ♥
    Shanzeh A. Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Photographer

Ana is an amazing photographer who brought my vision to life for my engagement pictures. Aside from making my fiance and I feel so comfortable, she is incredibly talented and knows how to capture raw moments that perfectly describe the day. We were so happy with our engagement pictures, we are now using her for our wedding.
illustration stars

Team

Ana Perez
Ana Perez
Main Photographer

I’m an adventure seeker, daydreamer, hopeless romantic, photography lover and incredibly passionate about life.

I’m based in Houston but traveling makes my heart the happiest. I can honestly say that the only moment I’m not daydreaming about traveling is when I’m actually traveling! There’s just something really unique about new places and new people.

I’m on a constant chase for beautiful moments and inspiring stories. And photography is my favorite way to get both.

My biggest inspiration to get into photography was cinema. I’m OBSSESED with movies. From the visuals to the sound to the script. It will always be my favorite form of art.

Literally, anything that involves storytelling, speaks directly to my soul.

I chose to become a photographer 5 years ago because I hated law school (sorry, mom) and because I wanted to finally pursue my dreams.

So I took a leap of faith, hopped on this uncertain journey and never looked back.

This job has taught and given me so much more than I could’ve ever wished for. Every story told, every emotion, all the places it has taken me to, all the people I’ve met and connected with. I’m beyond grateful.

I’ve never seen myself as someone who provides a service, I know I can offer much more than that. My goal is to gain your trust and create beautiful and genuine memories for you and your loved ones!

160 Birdsall st Houston, TX, 77007
Location of (Ana Perez Photography)

Ana Perez Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ana Perez Photography include in the starting price?

Ana Perez Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography services does Ana Perez Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ana Perez Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints

What photography styles does Ana Perez Photography offer?

Ana Perez Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ana Perez Photography offer?

Ana Perez Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ana Perez Photography offer for wedding events?

Ana Perez Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ana Perez Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ana Perez Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding