285 Robinwood Avenue, Oakley, CA 94561 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About An Elegant Touch of Strings

We can perform as a solo, duo, trio, quartet or even small orchestra. We're also very flexible in music styles and will accommodate our clients whenever possible with special requests. I take care to get back to our clients quickly so that their concerns are dealt with quickly as well as I understand that they have much to do to make their day come together. Communications are very important and that's mentioned in nearly every thank you letter we've received. As one customer put it, 'it's obvious you enjoy what you do'. We'd very much enjoy working with you to help to make your most special day as you always dreamed!

26 Reviews for An Elegant Touch of Strings

Joon Chung · Married on 10/07/2018

Violin/ Cello duet

My wife let me handle the musician for the ceremony as I grew up playing classical and contemporary piano. First and foremost, for those looking for a romantic yet non-intrusive touch to their wedding ceremony, we would highly recommend looking into some ensemble of string music. Furthermore, Elegant Touch of Strings is an amazing choice for people who don't know their classical music very well. They provided us with a list of two overarching choices- traditional and popular wedding ceremony music. Their website is established to provide you sample clips of songs so you can hear what it would sound like as your friends and family find their seats and socialize prior to the big moment. We chose "A Thousand Years" as the song for our family/ wedding party to walk down the aisle, "Cannon in D" as the bride entrance, and "Better Together" for the recession music. To be completely honest, I have no idea what music they were playing during the seating portion for obvious reasons, but what I can say is that they were on-point with the transitions between songs. They worked well with our wedding coordinator to take the cues for song changes and those really were the cues for our family and wedding party to start making their way down the aisle.

As I said before, the music was non-intrusive, but loud of enough to connect the dots between major events of the ceremony. We highly recommend Elegant Touch of Strings and we hope your wedding is everything you dreamed of!

Sent on 01/27/2019

An Elegant Touch of Strings's reply:

Thank you Joon for your very kind report! We're just extremely happy that we made you both very happy and best wishes to you both, always! Sherry
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Duet

Sherry and her team and just amazing. Working with her was just so easy. Her music was so beautiful and made our day just perfect. John and I had a cello and violin for our special day and her team just made our day beautiful. We were able to select our own songs which made our day even more special. Would not recommend anyone else but Sherry and her team

• Meridith

Meridith · Married on 04/01/2017

Oh my gosh the music was beautiful! We had a solo violinst play our ceremony music. Sherry was great. I let her pick the music to play while guest were coming and leaving. I didn't see the songs that I wanted for the bridal party processional or the recessional music but I just emailed her asking if she was able to play them and she write away wrote back yes! Well worth the money.

• 285 Robinwood Avenue Oakley, 94561 See on map