332 North Arnold Avenue, Prestonsburg, KY 41653 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,065
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Amy Wallen Photography

AWP is based in Prestonsburg, KY but we travel all over the US and beyond to spread our vintage styled wedding and engagement photography.

13 Reviews for Amy Wallen Photography

• Neal

Neal Butcher · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!!!

Emily Butcher and I would just like to say how pleased we are with our wedding photos. Amy not only captured memories of our special day but she managed to capture the pure raw emotion expressed by both of us while we professed our love in front of hundreds of people. We are so grateful for Amy Wallen Reed and the talent she possesses and we can’t wait for her to document our memories as we go throughout our married life together.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Ciera · Married on 10/01/2016

Amy did my husband and I's engagement photos, as well as, our wedding and she is absolutely amazing! She is worth every penny. Not only was she very easy to contact and discuss ideas, she was very professional, and easy to work with. She even went above and beyond when my bridesmaids were struggling to help me with my bustle, and she helped us find it in no time. She got the photos back to us in a timely manner. We were able to view them on her website (which was nice) but she also sent us a CD. I would recommend her to anyone out there looking for a professional photographer who is amazing to work with and takes beautiful photos. We will have beautiful memories for years to come and I can't imagine anyone else being there for us on our special day.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Tina · Married on 03/14/2015

Amy and her team were amazing to work with. The engagement pictures she took of my daughter and her fiancée were gorgeous. The photos from the wedding were breathtaking. Amy not only captured the events of the day but did so in a way that gave emphasis to even the smallest details. The wedding was held at the groom's family farm and Amy took full advantage of the beauty of the property to set the stage to tell their wedding day story through her photographs. The days leading up to our daughter's March 2015 wedding were rainy. We were so thankful that the rain stopped for the wedding day. We had fretted over the rain and were sick of it. Amy, however, saw the beauty in the wet and muddy landscape and posed the happy couple on the gravel drive with a large mud puddle in the foreground. This photo was an iconic representation of the wedding journey and is one of my favorite photographs from the day. Not only does Amy have a great eye but her timing is impeccable. I was amazed at how she never missed a shot and even captured a groomsmen mid-air during his impromptu back flip on the dance floor. Any bride would be blessed to have Amy as their photographer.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Award

• Weddings By Michele
    Weddings By Michele Wedding Planners

Oh my gosh! Amy is a dream to work with and all my brides have loved her. She is fun, creative and a joy to be around. All of that is reflected in her photography.

• 332 North Arnold Avenue Prestonsburg, 41653 See on map