Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number

About Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant

Congratulations on your engagement!

I’m Amy. I am a professional wedding officiant, a hopeful romantic, and a true lover of love.

I was born and raised in Springfield MO, and while I travel extensively, the Ozarks have always been my home. I am the youngest of three children and the mother of three as well. Being the mother of those three incredible humans will forever be my life’s greatest accomplishment.

Now that my children are grown, I put my passion and energy into creating meaningful, personalized wedding ceremonies for couples who want their love stories and their commitment to one another to be the focal point of their wedding day and the foundation of their marriages.

As far back as I can remember, I have been told my spirit, or energy, allows others to feel loved, to express love and to accept love, with ease and grace.

It is with this spirit that I will work hand in hand with you to create a wedding ceremony that will allow your love story to be the shining focus of your special day.

Your wedding ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day. It is the time you will exchange your promises to one another, and commit yourselves to your union.

I am ready to help you create a wedding ceremony that is a true reflection of your unique love story.

I am a member of International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants, an ordained minister with Universal Life Church and am currently completing my Doctorate with the International School of Metaphysics Sedona.

“Of all the elements love is made, discrimination is not one. Love knows no race, religion or sexual orientation, neither do I.”

Follow Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant on

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 6
Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 7

Tanna Baker-Hoggatt · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Amazing to work with

Amy is amazing to work with and took all of the stress and worry out of our special day. She took time to learn our love story, understand our wishes and crafted the most personalized and beautiful ceremony filled with both laughter and tears. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Angela

Angela Dodson · Married on 05/25/2019

Amy Is Awesome!

I worked alongside Amy as a photographer at a wedding she was the Officiant for. I liked her right away when she made it clear that the couple had hired professional photographers and asked the audience to respect our work! Amy has a way with words and they made for a much more story-like flow through the ceremony verses the usual rundown you may typically hear! Would totally recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 8
    Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 9
    Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 10
  • Molly

Molly Meyer · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful and personal

One of the easiest things about planning our wedding was meeting with Amy and planning our ceremony. She truly is an expert in her field, and makes the ceremony 100% reflective of you and your style. She answered our questions quickly, gave us lots of options, and even helped to coordinate all aspects of the ceremony with our venue coordinator, DJ, and anyone else involved. Our guests complimented over and over that our ceremony was the most heartfelt, touching, and beautiful ceremony they have ever witnessed. Rarely does the ceremony gain so much praise in a wedding, but with Amy, yours will be just as beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Molly! You and Shane were so much fun to work with. The way you two love one another is incredibly beautiful.
    I am truly blessed to get to work with couples like you.
    Thank you for choosing me and allowing me to be part of your wedding day.
    Amy S Wallace

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 222.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 45.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Hindu, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AR, IL, KS, MO