Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant Reviews

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 5
  • Tanna

Tanna Baker-Hoggatt · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Amazing to work with

Amy is amazing to work with and took all of the stress and worry out of our special day. She took time to learn our love story, understand our wishes and crafted the most personalized and beautiful ceremony filled with both laughter and tears. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Angela

Angela Dodson · Married on 05/25/2019

Amy Is Awesome!

I worked alongside Amy as a photographer at a wedding she was the Officiant for. I liked her right away when she made it clear that the couple had hired professional photographers and asked the audience to respect our work! Amy has a way with words and they made for a much more story-like flow through the ceremony verses the usual rundown you may typically hear! Would totally recommend!

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 6
    Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 7
    Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 8
    Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Molly

Molly Meyer · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful and personal

One of the easiest things about planning our wedding was meeting with Amy and planning our ceremony. She truly is an expert in her field, and makes the ceremony 100% reflective of you and your style. She answered our questions quickly, gave us lots of options, and even helped to coordinate all aspects of the ceremony with our venue coordinator, DJ, and anyone else involved. Our guests complimented over and over that our ceremony was the most heartfelt, touching, and beautiful ceremony they have ever witnessed. Rarely does the ceremony gain so much praise in a wedding, but with Amy, yours will be just as beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Molly! You and Shane were so much fun to work with. The way you two love one another is incredibly beautiful.
    I am truly blessed to get to work with couples like you.
    Thank you for choosing me and allowing me to be part of your wedding day.
    Amy S Wallace
  • John

John C Fischer · Married on 01/26/2019

Amy was a perfect Fit for us!

Amy was not the cheapest officiant that reached out to us, but her spirit and her interest in us is why we chose her. She was quick to engage with us to develop the perfect script for our wedding and was making suggestions right up until the night before. She was patient with my many edits and ideas as well. On our wedding day, she arrived on time and was dressed very nice. She was calm and kind. She delivered our ceremony very well, even being a good sport with our last second (LITERALLY) request for her to run the music. She followed up with our particular county who had different requirements for the licence completion and she got that done exactly as promised. We loved having her there. Thank you Amy!

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 9
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, John and Kara! It was a great pleasure working with you from the first time we spoke. What great energy the two of you have. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! Cheers to a lifetime of love and joy!

Jayme Cruse · Married on 07/13/2018

Best Officiant Ever

Amy was a truly amazing officiant! She tailored our ceremony to fit our needs and wants! Everyone at our wedding loved the way Amy presented our love. She has a lovely personality and she was amazing to work with!

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 10
    Sent on 02/12/2019

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Jayme! I really enjoyed working with you and Perry. You two have such genuine and fun personalities, you made my work easy.

Kaylin · Married on 07/07/2018

Amy is amazing!

Amy captured my husband and I’s personalities perfectly through our ceremony. We couldn’t have chosen a better officiant!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylin. Your wedding was such a sweet reflection of who you are as individuals and as a couple. I loved meeting your family and friends.

HOLLY · Married on 05/19/2018

We knew we wanted a unique ceremony, but was unsure of how to begin to create one. Amy was generous with research and ideas. She met us at the venue and asked very helpful questions that directed us in the path we wanted to go, and enabled us to give better details and direction to our friends and family who were involved. Amy is a very special energetic presence and we were so fortunate to find a beautiful presence like hers to seal our union on the most special day!

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 11
    Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 16
    Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant 17
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Holly! I’ve known you were special since the first time I met you. Being able to officiate your ceremony was not only great fun, it was also a personal honor.

Madison Henderson · Married on 10/21/2017

The best of the best

Amy is an outstanding officiant! She was a breeze to work with and really helped guide us with her knowledge and expertise when it came to the ceremony part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Amy S Wallace - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Madison! I absolutely loved officiating your wedding. You knew exactly what you wanted and made my part easy. You are Ryan are a beautiful couple with such a sweet family!

Jessalyn Morgan · Married on

Perfect Officiant!

Amy was very good about making our ceremony specific to us. She took the time to get to know us about people and as a couple. She's open to religious, spiritual, or any kind of belief you can think of. Very flexible, caring, and just an all around genuine person! After you have discussed the want and needs you require, she writes your wedding. We chose to let her write our vows as well and they were absolutely perfect. I couldn't reccomend her enough!

Sent on 10/11/2019