4346 Campbell, Kansas City, MO 64110 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,150
Availability Check your date

About Amy Marcus Photography

I am a story teller.

I tell my story in a lot of ways - through music, through writing or even through putting way too many photos of my life on Instagram, but my absolute favorite way of telling stories is through moments captured with my camera.

I want to tell your story and I want to tell it beautifully. I want to get to know you; what you love, what you hate, how you got to where you are in life. - all of the details. That's how we'll be able to tell the big picture of you, of your family and of your journey.

I am an artist.

I combine my background of fine art black and white photography and vivid color oil painting to create photos that are timeless, imaginative and beautiful.

I want to turn your moments into art. Capturing each individual personality and turning it into artwork that last a lifetime is an honor that I take very seriously.

I am a lover of life.

Life is a gift. I try my best to remember that each day and to live it out to the fullest.
I want to photograph you loving life.

Follow Amy Marcus Photography on

9c84ad9b817a2590 Peckham0003
sarah 11sm

5 Reviews for Amy Marcus Photography

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2011

Amy has a great eye for photography. My husband and I love all of our photos. Many have said that some of the shots look like they are straight out of a magazine, and that they are beautiful and elegant. Personally, I felt that there was a great variety where she captured every moment perfectly as it existed as well as traditional pictures of people smiling at the camera. You can't go wrong here.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Hauna · Married on 09/24/2011

Amy was SO great to work with! She was prompt, reliable, fun, and very professional. She was easy to contact and always provided quick responses to all of our questions. She listened to our requests and made the day very enjoyable! We are so grateful to have had her as our photographer and to always have the beautiful picture she took on our wedding day! We would highly recommend her for any photography needs! Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Jonathan · Married on 08/06/2011

Amy was more than great she was perfect. She was able to capture our special day in a direction and scene I could have never imagine. Amy took the time to understand what was important for the family, as well as my wife and I. With that, she was able to capture the beautiful moments in a frame that will preserve our wedding for the rest of our lives. Thank you Amy for making our special day so perfect!!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Award

Amy Marcus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3150
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files