Portland, Oregon, Portland, OR 97210 Map · Phone number

About Amy Kiel Photography

I love weddings. I especially love getting to know my clients & hearing all about your wedding. But mostly, it's the love that I love.

Getting to know you is a huge part of how I work as a photographer. I approach your wedding with the goal to tell your story, capture your individuality and love. You guys are choosing each other? Super romantic. Tell me everything! And let's make some pretty photos and some even better memories.

Follow Amy Kiel Photography on

Farm Kitchen Poulsbo Wedding
Farm Kitchen Poulsbo Wedding
6 51 28656

2 Reviews for Amy Kiel Photography

I have known Amy for years and have always admired her work. When we got engaged, I knew I only wanted Amy! Amy is very polite and easy to work with. We had a great time with our engagement session photos and on our wedding day, Amy had everything under control and I was not worried. Pictures' are the only thing that will last and make sure you have an awesome, professional and fun photographer with you, Amy Kiel!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2014

Amy was awesome to work with. We were able to go on a hike for our engagement shoot and have a blast! She worked with us for every aspect of our wedding, even going as far as to scout the venue beforehand in order to get a better idea of what would look good. She was also able to corral family for photos effectively and planned shot lists beforehand. She was a blast to work with and we will definitely call her for family portraits.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Amy Kiel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Portland, Oregon Portland, OR, 97210 See on map
    2066610918 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm Saturday - Sunday: By Appointment Only Monday: Closed to Reboot