New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 8

59 Reviews for Amsale

Linda · Married on 03/30/2019

Amsale is amazing!

We are in the final stages of wedding fitting for my daughter's wedding and I am so delighted that we are working with Amsale. Their kindness, responsiveness, patience, atmosphere of calm is just unrivaled. This is my second go- around as a MOB, so I had previous experience elsewhere, and a lot of experience having been to many salons to look for gowns. Although our experience was good with my first daughter's wedding, the Amsale group just surpassed expectation. Rula the very talented seamstress was continually supportive, accommodating and patient throughout our countless fittings. We were at the salon often. There was never a frenzied moment. Dia our sales person was just lovely and so creative. Terry, the principal manager was always helpful. Someone was always there to answer the phone, and we were called back immediately, when needed. They were extremely professional in how they handled every part of this experience. If you want a calm and relaxed wedding gown experience and want the confidence of being in good hands go to Amsale

Sent on 03/10/2019

Traci Ann · Married on 01/19/2019

Dress Perfection

Amsale was one of the best parts of my entire wedding. The staff helped me with so many aspects and I loved going in for my fittings. Highly recommend, especially if you are in NYC.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Stacey Cooper · Married on 11/03/2018

Last Minute Dress

Amsale was extremely accommodating to help me find a dress very last minute. Once we found the dress they were quick to move through the fittings, not to mention they made quite a few alterations. They literally saved my wedding day.

Sent on 06/07/2019