761 7th avenue, Fort Bidwell, CA V0B 1M5 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Amore's Esthetics

Congratulations on your engagement! Amore's Esthetics makeup application and beauty products will ensure your day is just perfect!

Welcome to Amore's Esthetics. Fernie's premier day spa located in the heart of the Elk Valley. I am Amore Tolfree, business owner and esthetician of Amore's Esthetics. I believe wellness and beauty go hand in hand, and that is why I offer only the best beauty products and treatments to ensure you experience is the best it can be.

Treat yourself to a wide array of beauty and relaxation packages, including waxing, eye lash extensions , facials, body treatments, facials, pedicures, eye lash and brow tinting and makeup. Amore's Esthetics is the only spa in Fernie that offers eyelash extensions using The lashe system.

Give me a call or send me an email and let's set up a time to talk about your big day! 250-430-7950 or amoreswart@hotmail.com

Follow Amore's Esthetics on

amore estectics main imag
amore estectics main imag

4 Reviews for Amore's Esthetics

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Amore was amazing both for the makeup trial and day-of bridal makeup :) I highly recommend getting her to do your lashes prior to your big day! They made my eyes pop and I didn't have to worry about mascara all day. My bridesmaids all loved their makeup too. She came to our hotel which allowed us to all get ready at our own pace rather than rushing from salon to salon.

Katie · Married on 08/17/2013

I was previously unaware that Amore did wedding make-up and had originally booked another vendor. When that vendor had to do a last minute cancellation Amore saved the day. Even though she was booked solid, she managed to fit me in and make it work! Being someone that rarely wears makeup, I was nervous about not looking like myself in my wedding photos. Amore did a natural look that was great and totally put me at ease at the trial session.

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2012

Amore is amazing! She listens... You tell her what you want and that's exactly what you get... The night before our wedding we had a huge storm come throug and knock out our power. The next morning when we had to move location for us ladies to get ready last minute, it was no problem! I typically don't wear make up and was worried of feeling like a clown.... She worked her magic and it was all I needed to complete my "princess" look! I highly recommend her!

Amore's Esthetics FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa

• 761 7th avenue Fernie, BC V0B 1M5 See on map