Amelia Ann Photo

Minneapolis, MN View map

I photograph weddings because I enjoy documenting life and love with beauty and authenticity. A successful image shouldn’t solely document, it should also evoke true emotion and energy. My approach is a hybrid of candid photojournalism with portrait art, which produces images that many say don’t resemble standard wedding photographs.

I have an artist’s perspective, and I believe that planning and communication are critical. I don’t operate with a packed summer schedule so that I can properly dedicate my time and energy to each of my clients. If you want your story to be told through imagery in a beautiful, cinematic fashion, contact me.

My collections begin at $3900 for full day coverage, two professional shooters, high resolution files delivered on a USB drive, an engagement or portrait session with files, as well as an online gallery to share with family and friends. I do offer reduced rates for out of season weddings and will customize collections as needed. I'd love to meet you and learn more!

612.568.3002
amelia@ameliaannphoto.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

• User1694688 2+ years ago
    Amelia and Alan (2nd photographer) were absolutely incredible to work with! I am not exaggerating at all when I gave her all 5's she is just the best there is...period. She not only captured our wedding day perfectly, but both she and Alan quickly became two people we now consider friends as they were both with us for the entire weekend. My husband and I absolutely love Amelia Ann Photo!!!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 10/19/2013

To say that taking and preserving photographs is important to my mom and me would be an understatement. So there was no question that hiring the right photographer would be one of the most important decisions we made in the wedding planning process. When we stumbled upon Amelia's booth at a wedding fair, I was immediately captivated. We felt as though we owed it to ourselves to interview a few other photographers, but none were as impressive as Amelia. The amount of planning she put into our wedding- determining which locations would boast the best light in mid-October at our first look site, scoping out a time for us to sneak away after the receiving line for sunset photos, bringing sparklers for outdoor nighttime photos- paid off. The end product is a compilation of unbelievable photos, capturing nervous/excited getting ready moments, fantastic dance party moves, and everything in between. Amelia stands out thanks to the quality of her work and her unique artistic touch. Thanks, Amelia, for providing us with the most amazing priceless memories of the most important day of our lives.
  • User1108749 2+ years ago
    Amelia was great to work with and did an excellent job photographing my daughter's wedding. She really captured the special moments and played up the winter landscape beautifully. I will cherish these photos forever. I highly recommend Amelia to anyone interested in getting great value and creative cherished photos from a true professional. (and she's just so darn nice to work with!)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

706 N First St Suite 120, Suite 120 Minneapolis, MN, 55401
Location of (Amelia Ann Photo)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding