5280 Opal Creek Way, Las Vegas, NV 89122 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amber Garrett Photography

*If you want a response, please contact me through my website – www.ambergarrettphoto.com
I no longer use these messages to communicate with clients, as they can be unreliable. Thank you!!*

Documenting How It Felt

With my photojournalistic background, you can relax and enjoy your day, knowing I'll be there to capture all of the fun in-between moments – but don't worry, I'll make sure your rowdy groomsmen behave enough for the group photos! Believe me, I get how awkward it can be to be in front of the camera, so I promise I'll always tell you what to do with your hands. My favorite moments are the ones when you think no one's watching – the glances you give each other during the ceremony, dad wiping tears from his eyes as you say, "I do," or grandma getting down on the dance floor.

I promise to be there for all of it. I promise to help you on this wild ride that is the joy of weddings. And I promise, you'll have fun every step of the way. Let's do this thing!

Here's the stuff that WeddingWire wrote about me:

Amber Garrett Photography is based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Amber is the lead professional behind this business and she strives to capture scenes of wedded bliss that deserve to be suspended in time. Her mission is to take photos of couples being their true selves, and Amber enjoys fostering an atmosphere that allows them to do so. This means that she is skilled at producing timeless images full of meaning and authenticity.

A combination of styles allows Amber to craft pictures that are as multifaceted as they are significant. As such, she can harness contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles to truly encapsulate the day’s emotion and distinctive nature. Amber’s positive personality and laidback aura help couples feel at ease while she works. This gives her the freedom to document the couple’s tale of romance while also doing justice to the narrative of the occasion. She understands it’s not always easy for people to be genuine in front of the camera, but she can coax couples to embrace the moment. The candid, the honest, and the in-between are all moments that Amber likes to point her camera at for high-resolution results. Other features of this comprehensive service include:

• Digital files
  • Save-the-dates
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • An additional photographer
  • Woman-owned
Follow Amber Garrett Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Honey Fire Photography

Real Weddings 26 Photos

16 Reviews for Amber Garrett Photography

• Lexi

Lexi R. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience and photos!

Amber is wonderful! We book with her to do engagement photos and had a great time at the shoot. She was on top of scheduling and responsive, and photos came back quickly. We adore all the pictures we got and would definitely recommend booking her!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Amber Garrett Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much Lexi! I had a blast with you two and can't wait to see the photos from your amazing destination wedding! Thanks so much for working with me! :)

Megan H. · Married on 06/12/2021

The Real Deal Photographer

I cannot even begin to express how genuinely amazing Amber is and how wonderful of a process it has been to work with her. She is professional yet so very easy to befriend, responsive, and remarkably talented. I cannot and will not recommend anyone else for your photography needs; she was there for us for our wedding engagement (quite literally flying cross-country!), our wedding, and beyond. I have comfort in knowing that I now have a go-to photographer who will blow me away with each photo. She is one-of-a-kind and I hope anyone reading this will not hesitate to contact her. Thank you for creating a lifetime of memories for us, Amber! We so appreciate you.

Sent on 07/22/2021

Amber Garrett Photography's reply:

Oh Megan you are the sweetest! Thank you SO much for the kind words. You know I'll be there in a heartbeat for any future photo needs! :) Miss you both!
  • Whitney

Whitney G. · Married on 02/13/2021

Best Decision Ever

10'S, 10'S ACROSS THE BOARD.
    From start to finish, I cannot say enough about how awesome working with Amber was. I will, for the sake of a helpful review, certainly try. Booking a photographer for your wedding is one of the most important decisions- they document the day. Booking the RIGHT one? Solid Gold.

From the initial inquiry, Amber was super responsive. I knew how I wanted my photos to "feel". She showed me some of her recent galleries to see if my wishes met up with her style, and wow- I cried. My friends cried. I knew she was the one.

From the deposit process, to the reminders, to the questionnaire to make sure all the photos we wanted would be captured, I knew I could take "getting the perfect picture to remind me how the day felt" off my list of worries.

On the day? wow. What's bigger than wow? Our group has a lot of inside jokes, and she managed to capture them all. The emotions, the love, the laughter- she caught it all. My day was windy with the chance of a full blown squall happening right before the ceremony. She was incredible weighing pros and cons with me, making sure I would get what I wanted from the day.

When I received the images I cried so many happy tears. Moments I didn't even know I would want were captured beautifully, and told our story perfectly. For someone I had not met in person until the wedding day, she made me feel instantly comfortable, at ease, and like she was a part of our jokes, laughter, and happy happy tears.

Sent on 03/11/2021

Amber Garrett Photography's reply:

Whitney, I am not lying when I say I have tears in my eyes after reading your review. I cannot express how meaningful it is that you trusted me with such an important day. Thank YOU. I so, so hope our paths cross in the future. :)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amber Garrett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• 5280 Opal Creek Way Las Vegas, NV, 89122 See on map
    Location of (Amber Garrett Photography)