5280 Opal Creek Way, Henderson, NV 89122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amber Garrett Photography

Documenting How It Felt

With my photojournalistic background, you can relax and enjoy your day, knowing I'll be there to capture all of the fun in-between moments – but don't worry, I'll make sure your rowdy groomsmen behave enough for the group photos! Believe me, I get how awkward it can be to be in front of the camera, so I promise I'll always tell you what to do with your hands. My favorite moments are the ones when you think no one's watching – the glances you give each other during the ceremony, dad wiping tears from his eyes as you say, "I do," or grandma getting down on the dance floor.

I promise to be there for all of it. I promise to help you on this wild ride that is the joy of weddings. And I promise, you'll have fun every step of the way. Let's do this thing!

Here's the stuff that WeddingWire wrote about me:

Amber Garrett Photography is based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Amber is the lead professional behind this business and she strives to capture scenes of wedded bliss that deserve to be suspended in time. Her mission is to take photos of couples being their true selves, and Amber enjoys fostering an atmosphere that allows them to do so. This means that she is skilled at producing timeless images full of meaning and authenticity.

A combination of styles allows Amber to craft pictures that are as multifaceted as they are significant. As such, she can harness contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles to truly encapsulate the day’s emotion and distinctive nature. Amber’s positive personality and laidback aura help couples feel at ease while she works. This gives her the freedom to document the couple’s tale of romance while also doing justice to the narrative of the occasion. She understands it’s not always easy for people to be genuine in front of the camera, but she can coax couples to embrace the moment. The candid, the honest, and the in-between are all moments that Amber likes to point her camera at for high-resolution results. Other features of this comprehensive service include:

• Digital files

Real Weddings 26 Photos

13 Reviews for Amber Garrett Photography

Mackenzie Mack · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Amazing and Professional!

Working with Amber was so easy! The forecast in the days leading up to our session was not looking great. Amber came to us with options, she was so flexible and willing to make it work no matter what! The weather turned out to be perfect and she created amazing pictures for our engagement session. We couldn't be more excited to work with her on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Paola · Married on 10/11/2019

Engagement and Wedding

Where do I even start? Amber has been amazing from the beginning. When we first met, she treated us with amazing wine. Amber is more then a photographer she is a mentor, day of coordinator, helps with suggestions, gives you tons of advice, and even is there to be your counselor. Just when you double think about your self image, she makes you feel confident and is truly talented. She became our best friend and fell in love with her funny, quirky personality. She even agreed to take shots of tequila at our engagement session and at our wedding. I low key can get married over and over again, and miss working with her. When Cody and I were looking for a photographer, we were super picky and could not settle. You truly get what you pay for. She is very creative and passionate about her work. One reason why we picked her over other photographers is how vibrant and out of the box poses she makes her clients do. All in all we love her editing. We can’t wait to see the rest of our wedding pics oh and to hang them all up on our walls! We love you Amber! Feel free to congratulate her, she recently got engaged! ♥️

Sent on 10/26/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amber Garrett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• 5280 Opal Creek Way Henderson, NV, 89122 See on map
    816-354-0950 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amber Garrett Photography)