Amazing Parties Plus

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website
$7,500 Most Popular Price

$7,500 Most Popular Price

Amazing Parties Plus is a South Florida DJ company based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida dedicated to exceeding dreams. Our team has more than 30 years of experience in the event hospitality production industry. With a very wide range of services that will help make your day one to remember.

These DJs are highlight energetic and enthusiastic about their performances. They'll go above and beyond to play the music you love and will help to direct the celebration. They're also happy to make any announcements you might need. In addition to providing DJs and MCs, Amazing Parties Plus can also provide lighting, photo booths, and special dance floor effects. These event professionals will go the extra mile to understand your vision for the day. Marquee letters, sparklers, and LED walls are all available to transform your event space.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$375

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

Leydis Getting married on 05/09/2025
    5 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing!

I’ve had the pleasure to work with amazing parties plus on several occasions! And every time they have exceeded my expectations! Which is why he was my first and only choice when deciding to do my wedding. Of course when you choose someone to do your big day you have so many ideas in your mind of how you want your big day to be. And since the moment I started planning my big day! Amazing parties plus has answered all my messages, countless calls, and countless emails. Every time that I call and I speak to the owner Rolando! He always has something positive to say about the big day he always puts me at ease and reconfirm that my wedding day will be everything that I want and so much more! So excited for my big day! And so happy to be working with vendors that truly value you as a client! Thank you so much again amazing parties plus and thank you so much for always coming through for me!

Amazing Parties Plus's reply:

Leydis you are very welcome, it truly is a blessing to hear such kind words coming for you and all of our customers. What you may need, I'm a phone call/text message away. Welcome the Amazing Parties Plus family..............Sincerely Rolando Rodriguez
    Barb G. Getting married on 05/29/2023
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome time had by all!

The Amazing Parties Plus team gave much attention to all the guest which made the party a success. The music was awesome, the staff was friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I would highly recommend Amazing Parties Plus for your next event. Our guest and family plan to use them for future weddings, birthday parties, holiday gatherings and family reunions.

Amazing Parties Plus's reply:

Barb Thank you, your family has truly kept us busy lol and for that we are truly grateful. I can't wait to have more of your hot cooking.. Welcome the Amazing Parties Plus family..............Sincerely Rolando Rodriguez
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Amazing Parties Plus 1
Exclusive

11110 W Oakland Park Blvd Suit 205 Sunrise Fl 33351 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33351

Mon 10AM–8PM Tue 10AM–8PM Wed 10AM–8PM Thur 10AM–8PM Fri 10AM–5PM Sat 10AM–5PM Sun 10AM–5PM
Location of (Amazing Parties Plus)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding