Amazing Parties Plus is a South Florida Award Winning Event Production company dedicated to exceeding dreams. With over 30 years of experience in the event hospitality industry our talent ranges the highest of spectrums when it comes to quality and service.

Our entertainers are enthusiastically highly energetic, going above and beyond the call of duty for your celebration with a variety of Amazing Parties Plus services, Such as: Dj, MC, lighting, 360 Booth, Photo Booths, Specialty dance Floor Effects, LED walls, Marquees Letters and Numbers, Cold Sparks and more are all available to transform your event space in a dream made reality.

Our event professionals go the extra mile to understand your vision for your day because we understand the assignment.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,799

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,799

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$399

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

98% Recommended by couples

L
Leydis Sent on 06/04/2022

Absolutely amazing!

I’ve had the pleasure to work with amazing parties plus on several occasions! And every time they have exceeded my expectations! Which is why he was my first and only choice when deciding to do my wedding. Of course when you choose someone to do your big day you have so many ideas in your mind of how you want your big day to be. And since the moment I started planning my big day! Amazing parties plus has answered all my messages, countless calls, and countless emails. Every time that I call and I speak to the owner Rolando! He always has something positive to say about the big day he always puts me at ease and reconfirm that my wedding day will be everything that I want and so much more! So excited for my big day! And so happy to be working with vendors that truly value you as a client! Thank you so much again amazing parties plus and thank you so much for always coming through for me!
D
Danay O. Sent on 11/28/2023

Highly recommended!!

The name says it all, AMAZING parties PLUS! They truly live up to their name, you will find everything you need for the greatest party of your life under one roof! From dj services to sparklers, dance on cloud, hora loca, photobooth, you name it they got you! Dj Roly super attentive and knowledgeable about the bussiness. My daughter’s quinces were a blast! He went above and beyond to satisfy all of our wants and needs. He is just phenomenal and i am beyond thankful to have found the right company for the job, Highly recommended!!
B
Bleidy Sent on 10/19/2023

Excellent service

Could not ask for a better company to work with. Excellent service and very reliable.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Deals

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding