Amanda Lynn & Co. Hair & Makeup Artistry

Davie, FL View map

I was born to style hair! I have executed many destination weddings across Florida as well as Fashion Shows and Photoshoots in NYC & Florida. I welcome anyone, with ANY type of hair to experience the touch of Amanda Lynn! Backstage at fashion shows, behind the scenes of a photoshoot and destination weddings are among my favorite places to exist, besides behind the chair performing all types of coloring, cutting and styling techniques.

Contact me at 954-993-3403 or amandalynnsalon@gmail.com!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Christina
    Christina Married on 04/02/2016
    Amanda did my hair and makeup for myself on location in Orlando, FL, and it turned out AMAZING!. She also did my moms hair and makeup, and all of the hair for my bridesmaids. I drove down south for my hair and makeup a month or two before my wedding in April and was so happy that we did that. I ended up changing a little bit on what I wanted for my eye makeup. Amanda is very nice, personable, and hilarious! She is honest too during the makeup trial when you show her ideas and what she thinks will look well. My airbrush makeup lasted ALL NIGHT, and I literally was dancing the night away and had a dress change. I highly recommend Amanda and her team for your wedding makeup and hair!!
    Leanne Married on 01/23/2016
    Carra did an amazing job on myself and bridal party. We all loved how we looked and she is so friendly and easy to work with. I loved that she knew I wasn't big on makeup but was still able to give me enough for a beautiful look for my big day without it being TOO much! Would definitely recommend!!!
    Matthew Married on 01/16/2016
    Kara did the makeup for my wedding. She was fantastic! She was really easy to work with. A few weeks before the wedding, we did a makeup trial which allowed me to really figure out what kind of style i wanted to have on my wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she showed up promptly and was able to get me and all of my bridesmaids done quickly with extra time to do touchups. All of the makeup came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her.

5755 S. University Drive Davie, FL, 33328
Location of (Amanda Lynn & Co. Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding