Amanda Lovelace Photography

Dalton, GA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

I'm Amanda!

It's the biggest honor that you would consider me for preserving one of the most important days of your life!

I have two main goals on your big day. Help you have the best day every and help you beautifully relive it for the rest of your life! I have been in business as a wedding photographer for 11 years and there is nothing I love more than love. It would be such a privilege to capture yours!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$925

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Simone Married on 03/19/2022

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Amanda was a dream photographer! Out engagement session & pics were flawless! She was so kind and did everything she could to get to know us while capturing our personalities to a T in the pics! On our wedding day, she seemed like someone we had known for years, just by the way she felt us feel so comfortable. We really love how she takes a lot of natural shots and doesn’t continuously pose you in these staged positions. We cannot wait to see the final product of our wedding photos! But I would 10/10 recommend Amanda for any of your photo needs!
    Traci B. Married on 01/08/2021

5 stars all the way!

Amanda was fabulous! She made my daughters wedding day a dream and captured all the memories. I can’t say THANK YOU enough to Amanda for all the beautiful pictures she took.
    Monica Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm so glad I choose Amanda Lovelace Photography! Amanda is incredibly nice and was very quick to respond to my emails. I was very impressed on how quick Amanda turned around and edited my pictures. When we came back from our honeymoon, I had a email saying my pictures were ready. If you're looking for a photograph who provides quality service and is very professional (and extremely nice), then you need to consider Amanda Lovelace Photography! I would recommend her to any bride!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Amanda Lovelace Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Gordon-Lee Mansion Gordon-Lee Mansion Mansion Weddings

Amanda did an amazing job photographing a wedding at the Gordon-Lee Mansion. She was professional and was wonderful enough to share with us her works of art. I highly encourage brides to seek this professional photographer for your historical moment!

Flowers by Tami Flowers by Tami Wedding Florists

Amanda is fun to work with and provides beautiful photos!

Dalton, GA, 30736
Location of (Amanda Lovelace Photography)

Amanda Lovelace Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amanda Lovelace Photography include in the starting price?

Amanda Lovelace Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amanda Lovelace Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amanda Lovelace Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Amanda Lovelace Photography offer?

Amanda Lovelace Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Amanda Lovelace Photography offer?

Amanda Lovelace Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Amanda Lovelace Photography offer for wedding events?

Amanda Lovelace Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Amanda Lovelace Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amanda Lovelace Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Amanda Lovelace Photography offer?

Amanda Lovelace Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding