Ringgold, GA 30736 Map · Phone number

9b9b5b911e77e2ff 1518624549 d9e208f6b67623da 1518624547204 5 Wedding 11
42fc28ce42ba3679 Alexander wedding 2

6 Reviews for Amanda Lovelace Photography

Monica · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm so glad I choose Amanda Lovelace Photography! Amanda is incredibly nice and was very quick to respond to my emails. I was very impressed on how quick Amanda turned around and edited my pictures. When we came back from our honeymoon, I had a email saying my pictures were ready. If you're looking for a photograph who provides quality service and is very professional (and extremely nice), then you need to consider Amanda Lovelace Photography! I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

Amanda did an amazing job her pictures are breathtaking! I was able to look back at my wedding pictures and see things that I didn't see the day of the wedding but I'm so thankful u have my fabulous pictures to look back to!! also my husband's grandfather officiated our ceremony a month after our wedding his grandfather had a stroke and now we are so thankful that we have the pictures to look back at and they have helped his grandfather look back at how things were before his stroke. So we are so very thankful we had such an amazing photographer that captured moments that we can hold to forever! AMANDA is the best photographer ever!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Amanda Lovelace Photography's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was such an honor and a pleasure to be there with y'all. Thank you so much!!

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

Can't say enough good things about Amanda! She is absolutely fabulous and so good at what she does! She took our engagement and wedding pictures and could not be more pleased! She is such a pleasure to work with and we will be using her for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Amanda Lovelace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 925.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Gordon-Lee Mansion
    Gordon-Lee Mansion Mansion Weddings

Amanda did an amazing job photographing a wedding at the Gordon-Lee Mansion. She was professional and was wonderful enough to share with us her works of art. I highly encourage brides to seek this professional photographer for your historical moment!

• Flowers by Tami
    Flowers by Tami Wedding Florists

Amanda is fun to work with and provides beautiful photos!

• Ringgold, 30736 See on map