413 Silver Creek Drive, Central Point, OR 97502 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amanda K Photo Art

Hello! My name is Amanda K and I am so happy you found me! I am a Fine Art Wedding photographer based in Southern Oregon. I have the absolute honor of documenting the art of love and honest moments with extraordinary couples. My work has taken me all over the US, Italy, Canada, Mexico, Maui, and Puerto Rico.

My approach to documenting a wedding day is to not only photograph those fine art details, but to truly capture the essence of the couple, their relationship, and their families. Every couple is unique, and I approach the couples portraits very delicately, and truthfully. When they look back through their wedding images, I want my couples to recognize themselves. :)

I shoot with a combination of medium format film, and digital throughout the wedding day. Shooting with film allows me to provide the best quality product for my clients, while also being able to shoot digitally in low light reception settings. I have had the privilege of working with over 100 couples on their wedding day, and am so grateful for all the new friendships I have made throughout the past 9 years.

My work has been featured in Once Wed, Oregon Bride Magazine, Southern Weddings Magazine, Belle Lumiere Magazine, Magnolia Rouge Magazine, Portland Bride and Groom Magazine, Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, Pacific Weddings, Wedding Sparrow, Grey Likes Weddings, Carat's and Cake, Inspired by This, Engaged and Inspired, Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, Trendy Bride Magazine and many more.

However, my greatest achievements and accolades are from the words of my clients. There is no greater joy than to know my clients experience with me has exceeded their expectations.

I am so excited to learn more about you!

Follow Amanda K Photo Art on

Amanda K Photo Art 5
Amanda K Photo Art 6
Amanda K Photo Art 7

N · Married on 05/12/2018

Amanda is everything you would ever want in a photographer. Incredibly talented, puts you at ease, gives great direction, works amazingly well in every light, has the ability to shoot film and digital, super flexible, very responsive and beyond professional. Most of all, she is the sweetest person and a joy to be around. I've worked with her personally and professionally and can assure you that you will not be disappointed working with her, or with your images. Hire her now!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Charlotte · Married on 07/01/2017

I first came across Amanda K Photography when I was helping my good friend search for photographers for her wedding several years ago. We both fell in love with her work and as a bridesmaid, I was able to see her in action day of.
    A year later when I got engaged, I knew immediately that I wanted Amanda K to photograph my wedding. She was the very first vendor we booked and I never second guessed my decision. Leading up to our engagements she was involved with the styling of the shoot and provided helpful insight into what would complement the venue as well as what would look good on camera. Her expertise made our engagements look polished and exactly what I envisioned.

Leading up to our wedding day she was so easy to work with and we kept in constant communication to ensure that the day went as planned. Day of she was focused, professional, and so sweet! She did an amazing job capturing every special detail of our day. She has a way of giving just enough direction to where you get an amazing shot but it’s still authentic and natural. Group shots were smooth and efficient, and my husband and I had so much fun during our first look. On top of that she also made sure to keep my 4 years old niece and flower girl, Clementine, entertained. Clementine felt so pretty that she wanted to be in every picture! Amanda was patient and convinced her to help behind the camera. I was so impressed by her ability to go above and beyond while rolling with the punches.
    When we received our images, I was blown away. Amanda has such a gift and I’m so thankful we could have her capture our day. Photography was a big part of the day for us and having the passion and talent of Amanda entrusted with that responsibility was a dream. Thank you Amanda!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband, Mike, and I cannot say enough great things about Amanda! She was an absolute DREAM to work with and our experience was seamless from beginning to end! Amanda is incredibly talented and has a beautiful eye for capturing natural light. On our wedding day, there were dark clouds and gray skies but Amanda worked her magic and the photos turned out AMAZING! We are so happy with them!! Amanda went above and beyond, her professionalism and charming personality made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (there was so much laughter!), she also captured so many beautiful candid moments of the bridal parties and the wedding guests. We have received countless compliments from our friends and family! We are so grateful to have these special moments photographed, memories we will cherish forever! Amanda is so wonderful to work with, we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Amanda K Photo Art FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings