Amanda Joy Events

Stow, OH View map

We work with people who desire graceful, elegant, and heartfelt events by developing visions and ideas into real life experiences. We create wedding floral designs that are artistically arranged with careful consideration for aesthetic and seasonality.

Christina Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond wonderful!

I couldn’t be more happy that I found Amanda to be the florist for my wedding! She took all my ideas and made them into an absolute dream! She is so kind, personable and attentive to her clients. She made our day so wonderful and memorable. I highly highly recommend her for any special event!
    Spencer Married on 09/05/2015
    Amanda went above an beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the planning process she paid attention to us and our ideas, tracked hundreds of details (no matter how small), and provided an unquantifiable piece of mind. One our wedding day Amanda and her exceptionally dynamic team brought all of the moving parts together with such synergy that more than one guest reported it was the best wedding they've ever attended! She was with us from early planning until after we said "I do," and we look forward to continuing our friendship with Amanda, without whom our wedding would not have been nearly as special.
    Rebecca Married on 09/05/2015
    When I first got engaged, I read that hiring a wedding planner is the best gift a bride can give herself. Now I can say that is without a doubt true, especially if you choose Amanda Joy Events! In five months, Amanda helped us plan a wedding that multiple guests told us was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. Not only is Amanda super creative with an amazing eye for design, she is so fun and awesome to work with! She was available whenever we needed her, helped us plan the wedding from out of state, and thought of every detail. As the wedding got closer, people kept asking me how I was so calm. I told them it was because I had an amazing wedding planner who was handling everything for us. I really cannot say enough good things about Amanda Joy Events!!! Amanda is also an amazingly talented floral designer, so she did all the flowers for our wedding too - huge bonus.

3982 Wyndham Ridge Dr. Apt 312 Stow, 44224
Location of (Amanda Joy Events)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding