Salt Lake City, UT 84199 Map · Phone number

About Alyssa Sorenson Photo

Alyssa Sorenson Photo is a photography company in Salt Lake City, Utah. Alyssa shoots not only in Utah but around the country as well. Photographing weddings since 2009, she has developed a passion for working with all types of people. She's great at blending into the background so that she can capture your day in the most natural style and loves to get to know her clients. She also has a contemporary photography style.

Alyssa Sorenson Photo works to provide clients with photos that tell their stories, whatever that may take. They offer numerous services you can choose from. These include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
You have numerous options for how you receive your chosen photos. These forms include:

• Albums

Alyssa Sorenson Photo 7
  • Maximillian

Maximillian Gonzales · Married on 04/14/2019

Perfect Photos

Alyssa has to be the most talent photographer in Utah! She captured our wedding perfectly. She was so great to work with and to get everything set up. We had a lot of back and forth because we were stressed with possible weather issues. She handled it with such grace. She actually mentioned that rain was one of her favorite settings. We were drawn to Alyssa because she offers a style that is unique and off the beaten path of typical wedding photos. The result was stunning. It literally looked like a photo essay featured in a high end New York City gallery. We could not have been more pleased with the result. We had so many shots where we were just left saying, ”how did she get that shot?!” We honestly don’t even remember seeing her during the wedding or the reception. But, she captured up close and personal shots that we cannot get over!! Thank you Alyssa! We also just wanted to say we appreciate how inclusive she is and we appreciate that she was willing to work with us as members of the LGBTQ+ community! If we could get married again just to have an excuse to have her do more photographs—we would! She is a MUST if you are considering her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Alyssa is the most amazing photographer and human being! I was so nervous because I feel really shy and unphotogenic and obviously for your engagement pictures you want to look happy and not like you are the most uncomfortable person! The second I met Alyssa I was 100% calmer. She was so kind and personable and made me feel completely at ease. The shoot felt like it went so quick and I never once felt like I was uncomfortable or hating it! I felt like we were just talking and getting to know each other and she was snapping a few pics while doing it! Long story short, she is incredible. When we got the pictures back (SO QUICKLY) my fiance and I were both sobbing at how amazing they were and how they completely captured our love! Do yourself a favor and book Alyssa! These are just the engagements and I could not be more thrilled to have her shoot our wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Alyssa Sorenson Photo 14
    Alyssa Sorenson Photo 15
    Alyssa Sorenson Photo 16

Margo · Married on 04/21/2018

Alyssa is beyond amazing! I searched for weeks for a photographer for my wedding, and as soon as I saw Alyssa's work I knew she was exactly what had been searching for. And despite me being someone who gets awkward as soon as I see a camera, she knew exactly how to make everything look stunning. Our photos turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I only wish she could follow me around and photograph my entire life. She's seriously the best.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Award

Alyssa Sorenson Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits