Alyssa Morley Photography

$1,800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

About me

"Capturing love and joy, and turning it into infinite moments."

I'm a wedding, portrait, and boudoir photographer based in DeLand, FL, who regularly services the entire Central Florida area, and destination weddings. I was born and raised in the Tampa area, and now reside in DeLand, Florida. I consider both of these cities my "home", and am grateful for these communities of mine.

I pride myself on delivering a quality luxury service, not just with the photos but with the experience as well. Weddings are such an important part of life's journey, and I'm honored each time a client chooses to include me. There is no wedding too big or too small, and each unique occasion should be documented beautifully.

One of the aspects I love most about weddings is how special they are. And since they are so special, I know they need a lot of attention. That's why I am there every step of the way. Before you even book with me we go over your vision and needs, and get to know each other better! After that, I remain in constant communication as little or much as you need, and we will have a second consultation 2-4 weeks before the big day! I also send out a "Welcome Guide", with helpful information on prepared for your big day. When I arrive the day of, I get started right away. Capturing the process leading up the ceremony, the little details, and romantic portraits of all the key players! I focus on capturing the love and energy of the big day, and all those little details that make your wedding YOURS.

I understand that with weddings comes budgets, and the search of finding someone who meets your expectations while also fitting into said budget. I work very hard to cater to the needs of my clients and potential clients, and would love to chat with you even if you feel my prices do not work for your occasion.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Veronica
    Veronica Married on 07/16/2021

Alyssa is so talented! My husband and I can’t get over how amazing our photos turned out.

Alyssa is the most down to earth human being! She made our wedding experience so extremely fun and comfortable. I am SO grateful that we hired her! She truly captured every moment of our wedding day, perfectly. Alyssa was accommodating on everything and always checked on us to see if there was anything else we’d like to capture on the day of the wedding. My husband and I can’t stop looking at our wedding photos! It truly puts a smile on our face every time we scroll through them, because it takes us back to our most special day. Alyssa did an outstanding job!
  • Tina
    Tina W. Married on 06/26/2021

Beyond Amazing Experience

DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER (you have found your photographer)!!! Alyssa was our wedding photographer and albeit the best photographer, I've encountered thus far in life. You can tell she loves her work by the amazing quality of our photos. Our guests loved her and she worked around our crazy-chaos wedding day like a champ. Me and my husband typically don't enjoy having our picture taken however Alyssa has totally changed that experience for us. We will most definitely be using her in the future...and I advise you to do the same :)
  • O
    Olivia H. Married on 06/06/2021

Stop looking you have found your photographer!

Alyssa is the BEST! With you from the beginning, she walks you through every detail before the big day. On the day, she was so professional. She made sure we got all the requested shots and kept everything running smoothly! Even after the wedding, she has been extremely responsive to any questions I had. She caught so many moments we didn’t even know she was photographing, and we love all of the photos we received. Her attention to detail during the editing process is spectacular.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Alyssa Morley Photography 1
Exclusive

DeLand Orlando, FL, 32720
Location of (Alyssa Morley Photography)

Alyssa Morley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alyssa Morley Photography include in the starting price?

Alyssa Morley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alyssa Morley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alyssa Morley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Alyssa Morley Photography offer?

Alyssa Morley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alyssa Morley Photography offer?

Alyssa Morley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alyssa Morley Photography offer for wedding events?

Alyssa Morley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alyssa Morley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alyssa Morley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Alyssa Morley Photography offer?

Alyssa Morley Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding