Alyssa Morley Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

About Me

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Central Florida, and travel nationwide. I regularly photograph in the Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville areas; I've traveled to Seattle, Philadelphia, Asheville (N.C.), Missouri, Georgia, and Conneticut to capture weddings!

I love: iced lattes year 'round, spooky season, fresh flowers, earth tones, traveling, and crafting in my down time

My Photo Philosophy

Other than your future spouse, it's likely your wedding photographer is the person you will be spending the most time around on your special day. That's why I believe it is important to not only create images you will love, but make it a fun experience as well! We'll ditch the repetitive photos standing and smiling at the camera (okay, maybe one for the family), and document your story instead.

When considering photographers for any occasion, the photos are obviously important! However, I believe that great photos come from great experiences. You can have the best training, best lenses, and be a Photoshop wizard- but if the "vibe" isn't right, it will show in the photos. I treat all of my clients like friends, using my expertise (and sense of humor) to create a memorable moment to go with the photos. I'm a people person at heart, but also use this skillset on wedding days to my advantage. I don't just take in the scenery, but make sure to stay aware of the atmosphere and feelings in a room. Does the timeline say couples photos for 60 minutes, but we crushed it in 40 minutes and you're ready to party? Awesome- let's go enjoy your cocktail hour! As much as I'm willing to take actual and engage in the moment, I'm also aware of those special moments and taking a step back. Ceremonies are still special moments, and should be kept as such without a camera up in your face.

I strive to create a bold and warm image, that still stays true to life. I don't make your grass look brown or your skin look tangerine. My goal is to create images that last a lifetime, not just what's popular now. I mean... once upon a time "selective color" was all the rage too, right?

Please reach out if you would like to discuss your wedding, and I am happy to chat about all the details and answer any questions you may have!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Allison J. Married on 10/01/2022

Responsive, professional, talented!

I absolutely recommend hiring Alyssa Morley Photography for any of your engagement/wedding needs. Not only is she absolutely amazing and incredibly talented in her skills, but she is also a very kind, encouraging, and fun person! We had so much fun shooting with Alyssa at our engagement photo session and our wedding. She helped us to feel relaxed while also getting us the best shots we could have ever hoped for! Her photos are of the utmost quality, and she gives you a surprisingly large gallery of photos that you can enjoy for the rest of your life!
  • Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazed at our photos!

I cant say enough good things about Alyssa and her photography skills. The sneak peak photos we received from our wedding are amazing and we look so comfortable and natural in them (with her assistance). The light seems to be in all the right places with her photos and you would never know how stressed or hot we were in the pictures. I couldn't be happier that I choose Alyssa to capture our big day.
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 07/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alyssa is so talented! My husband and I can鈥檛 get over how amazing our photos turned out.

Alyssa is the most down to earth human being! She made our wedding experience so extremely fun and comfortable. I am SO grateful that we hired her! She truly captured every moment of our wedding day, perfectly. Alyssa was accommodating on everything and always checked on us to see if there was anything else we鈥檇 like to capture on the day of the wedding. My husband and I can鈥檛 stop looking at our wedding photos! It truly puts a smile on our face every time we scroll through them, because it takes us back to our most special day. Alyssa did an outstanding job!
  • illustration stars

Elegant Creations Events & Rentals
5.0 out of 5 rating , 53 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

DeLand Orlando, FL, 32720
Location of (Alyssa Morley Photography)

Alyssa Morley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alyssa Morley Photography include in the starting price?

Alyssa Morley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alyssa Morley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alyssa Morley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Alyssa Morley Photography offer?

Alyssa Morley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alyssa Morley Photography offer?

Alyssa Morley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alyssa Morley Photography offer for wedding events?

Alyssa Morley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alyssa Morley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alyssa Morley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Alyssa Morley Photography offer?

Alyssa Morley Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding