Miami, FL 33161 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Alyssa Jhenell - Makeup Artist

What makes my service stand out among the rest is the excitement and glamorous feeling I exchange with my clients as I bring out their beauty for their magical day!

When doing makeup trials, I love exploring the different possibilities that could be worn to make the special day 10x more magical. Getting to work with my clients to find what they like even if its a tricky experiment, if that's what will make her happy at the end, then why not?!
When going in for the final day of the big event, my favorite part is watching my clients face light up after seeing what we both have created. They bring the suggestions, I make the magic.

I've been taught by Paris-trained and Celebrity Make up Artist Victoria Duke, who has been doing make up for Miss Universe for years, along with Beyonce and other A-list celebrities.

photo jun 23 10 04 38 pm

Alyssa Jhenell - Makeup Artist Price Rates

Alyssa Jhenell - Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 170.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee