Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number

About Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography

Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography is a wedding photography company based in Baltimore, Maryland, servicing both local weddings and destination weddings. Alysia and Jayson are a husband-and-wife team who share a passion for photography, and each bring their unique perspective to every wedding they shoot. The photographers use a mix of digital cameras and film photography to capture the perfect images. They utilize natural, contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles to create photographs that reflect your wedding uniquely.

Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography offer a range of wedding photography services. The most popular package includes an engagement shoot, a second shooter, digital files and high-resolution images. Packages can also include the following services:

• Albums

late 2015 portfolio 1
late 2015 portfolio 2

33 Reviews for Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to have Alysia and Jayson photograph our wedding day. Their photographs are stunning, and they are wonderful people who were a joy to work with. About 8 months before our wedding, we learned about Alysia and Jayson from our venue's vendor list. From the first time we reached out to them, they were warm, professional, and encouraging about the entire process.

Alysia and Jayson took our engagement photographs in November of 2017. On the first day that we had scheduled to take our photographs the weather was bad. During the whole week leading up to it, Alysia stayed in contact with me and kept me informed, so I completely trusted her decision to reschedule the shoot. When we had to reschedule, Alysia and Jayson went above and beyond to accommodate our schedule, fitting us in on the Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving. Our engagement photographs turned out beautifully, and the experience was a great way for me and my husband to get used to taking photographs together. Alysia and Jayson were wonderful throughout the whole (very cold, blustery) day, making us feel comfortable and completely at ease.

On our wedding day, Jayson and Alysia arrived promptly. During the whole day, Jayson and Alysia took charge and made sure that all of the photographs that we wanted were taken, without ever being obtrusive or overbearing. They were truly a calming presence on what is an extremely overwhelming day. They stayed until the end of our wedding, and got some really great shots of all of our friends and family on the dance floor as a result.

Setting aside how wonderful they are, Alysia and Jayson's photographs are beyond compare. I could not be happier with the quality of their work, and I could not be happier that my husband and I chose Alysia and Jayson to capture the most important day of our lives.

• Adagray

Adagray · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Alysia and Jayson! Not only is their work impeccable, but their personalities are absolutely unmatched. From the initial phone call they were inviting, calming and attentive. They gave us ideas, asked for our vision, and fostered a business relationship with my husband and I better than I have ever seen. They answered any and all of our questions. They photographed my bridal shower, our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. Both my bridal shower and rehearsal dinner were only enhanced by their presence. They were never intrusive of a moment shared with our guests, but extremely helpful and attentive to any question or concern we had during the event. Our wedding day was a success due largely to Alysia and Jayson. Through every moment they were there not only to capture the day, but they also gave advice on things they have seen work in the past, as well as guidance on many details of the wedding we otherwise would not have thought of. They provided detailed guidance on the best way for my husband and I to be in front of the camera, and we never felt uncomfortable or awkward. I could not think of a better way to spend your budget than to invest in Alysia and Jayson. Their work really is art, their company is nothing short of a pleasure and they are absolutely wonderful people. All my praise for Alysia and Jayson Fine Art Wedding photography!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2017

Alysia and Jayson were hands down the best decision (besides getting married) my husband and I made all year! Not only were they responsive but they are super knowledgeable about the wedding industry and make great recommendations for other vendors and for the general flow of the day. It's priceless how much piece of mind they brought to a normally chaotic day.
    Our best friends used Alysia and Jayson for their wedding last October and ever since we had our sights set on them for our October 2017 wedding! They are quite possibly 2 of the kindest people you will ever meet and their lovey dovey relationship certainly adds a special touch to any wedding day!! My husband and I look through the photos from our wedding day and truly get to relive the day over and over again. We can NEVER thank Alysia and Jayson enough for everything they have done for us. They are HIGHLY recommended!

Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography 1
    Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography 2
    Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography 3
    Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography 4

Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter