Windjammer Place, Sarasota, FL 34202 Map · Phone number

About Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography

Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography is a wedding photography company based in Baltimore, Maryland, servicing both local weddings and destination weddings. Alysia and Jayson are a husband-and-wife team who share a passion for photography, and each bring their unique perspective to every wedding they shoot. The photographers use a mix of digital cameras and film photography to capture the perfect images. They utilize natural, contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles to create photographs that reflect your wedding uniquely.

Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography offer a range of wedding photography services. The most popular package includes an engagement shoot, a second shooter, digital files and high-resolution images. Packages can also include the following services:

• Albums

902f96d39f965f3c 1449860682505 late 2015 portfolio 1
late 2015 portfolio 1

34 Reviews for Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography

Kate · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Alysia and Jayson were a joy to work with from the moment we met them. They felt less like a vendor and more like friends, even from the beginning. They were attentive and listened to our wants and suggestions, while providing some incredible advice and feedback to help guide us when we were unsure of where/how we wanted to take a photograph.

I can say in all honestly that it is thanks to them for having one of the most amazing moments with my new husband. They whisked us away right after the ceremony to a wine cellar at our venue. They let us have a few minutes to ourselves to take everything in before starting the next round of photographs. That was one of my favorite parts of the day, and it was all due to them.

As far as their product goes, the photos are INCREDIBLE. Our best man and one of our bridesmaids are wedding photographers and even they were thoroughly impressed. They captured our personalities in all the candid shots, and preserved every special part of our wedding for us to enjoy for the rest of our lives. The colors are right, the lighting is gentle, and everything about them is romantic.

Alysia and Jayson are beautiful people, an incredible team, and fabulous professionals. Photographers are so involved in your wedding, so it is SO SO SO important that you like working with them. These two were not only amazing to work with, but they also supported us throughout the whole day and kept us so excited throughout the entire planning process.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being part of the start of our life together.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to have Alysia and Jayson photograph our wedding day. Their photographs are stunning, and they are wonderful people who were a joy to work with. About 8 months before our wedding, we learned about Alysia and Jayson from our venue's vendor list. From the first time we reached out to them, they were warm, professional, and encouraging about the entire process.

Alysia and Jayson took our engagement photographs in November of 2017. On the first day that we had scheduled to take our photographs the weather was bad. During the whole week leading up to it, Alysia stayed in contact with me and kept me informed, so I completely trusted her decision to reschedule the shoot. When we had to reschedule, Alysia and Jayson went above and beyond to accommodate our schedule, fitting us in on the Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving. Our engagement photographs turned out beautifully, and the experience was a great way for me and my husband to get used to taking photographs together. Alysia and Jayson were wonderful throughout the whole (very cold, blustery) day, making us feel comfortable and completely at ease.

On our wedding day, Jayson and Alysia arrived promptly. During the whole day, Jayson and Alysia took charge and made sure that all of the photographs that we wanted were taken, without ever being obtrusive or overbearing. They were truly a calming presence on what is an extremely overwhelming day. They stayed until the end of our wedding, and got some really great shots of all of our friends and family on the dance floor as a result.

Setting aside how wonderful they are, Alysia and Jayson's photographs are beyond compare. I could not be happier with the quality of their work, and I could not be happier that my husband and I chose Alysia and Jayson to capture the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Adagray

Adagray · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Alysia and Jayson! Not only is their work impeccable, but their personalities are absolutely unmatched. From the initial phone call they were inviting, calming and attentive. They gave us ideas, asked for our vision, and fostered a business relationship with my husband and I better than I have ever seen. They answered any and all of our questions. They photographed my bridal shower, our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. Both my bridal shower and rehearsal dinner were only enhanced by their presence. They were never intrusive of a moment shared with our guests, but extremely helpful and attentive to any question or concern we had during the event. Our wedding day was a success due largely to Alysia and Jayson. Through every moment they were there not only to capture the day, but they also gave advice on things they have seen work in the past, as well as guidance on many details of the wedding we otherwise would not have thought of. They provided detailed guidance on the best way for my husband and I to be in front of the camera, and we never felt uncomfortable or awkward. I could not think of a better way to spend your budget than to invest in Alysia and Jayson. Their work really is art, their company is nothing short of a pleasure and they are absolutely wonderful people. All my praise for Alysia and Jayson Fine Art Wedding photography!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
    Proofs
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Windjammer Place Sarasota, FL, 34202 See on map
    4106520525 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alysia & Jayson Fine Art Wedding Photography)