14532 Detroit Rd,, Lakewood, OH 44107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Aly.C.Photography

Our goal is to create a fun and relaxed wedding day photography experience for you, while capturing amazing images that tell the story of your day. Our shooting style can best be described as natural, emotional and simplified creative.

Alyssa (or Aly) Clow is the studio owner and primary photographer. We've been shooting weddings professionally since 2007. As a member of PPA and WPPI, we are committed to learning new techniques, practicing fresh ideas and continuously upgrading technology.

Contact us at 440-623-7774 or aly_clow@yahoo.com for a complimentary consultation

Follow Aly.C.Photography on

seeing stars

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Aly.C.Photography

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

Aly and Katie were great to work with and they did a fantastic job! I was able to give Katie a tour of our venue (an old historic home) beforehand she could get ideas for shots. Photos the day of went smoothly, all the shots I asked for were taken, and it was fun! I was able to customize a package to fit out needs and budget. They were very communicative and professional. We received over 900 pictures in a very timely fashion. I would definitely recommend Aly.C.Photography!

sSamantha · Married on 07/23/2016

Aly is truly amazing at her job. She made sure to make us feel comfortable on our big day! At times I didn't even remember she was there. Her work is awesome. We had 2 photographers all day and they were both awesome and didn't miss any of the important and special photos!!! I have seen some of the photos and can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much Aly for your awesome work!

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2014

"Aly and Katie are top notch professional, creative flexible and fun! I can't say enough positive things about the team. Aly C. Photography was recommended to me by my cousin and it was a wonderful referral. At our first in person meeting, Aly let us discuss all of my ideas, she was patient, professional and offered great ideas and suggestions. :) Aly took the time to really listen to the details of our wedding and understood our budget, and you will not believe what she is able to do.

I was blown away when I saw a sneak peak of our photos on FB. The photos at the Old Stone Church, East 4rth street and reception were AMAZING. She went above and beyond her obligations.

If your in need of a wedding photographer in the Cleveland area, STOP you have found her, Aly C. Photography is it!"

Lauren & Greg Svitak -
    Wedding November 22, 2014
    Old Stone Church, East 4rth Street and Arial International Center

Aly.C.Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• LACENTRE Conference & Banquet Facility
    LACENTRE Conference & Banquet Facility Banquet Halls

Aly C. Photography was such a pleasure to work with. Professional and talented and produces beautiful event photographs.

• Blueprint Entertainment
    Blueprint Entertainment Wedding DJs

Aly.C.Photography is one of the top Photographer companies I have had the pleasure to work with. Alyssa & I have always worked well together at events and I look forward to future events with her. Knowing Aly.C.Photography is at an event that I am performing at, helps put my mind at ease. I know everything will run smoothly and all pictures will be taken without me having to hunt down or locate the photographer through out the night. Alyssa is always on top of things and keeps a open line of communication will all parties involved. Aly.C.Photography is always a photographer I recommend to my brides & someone I look forward to working with in the future.

• 14532 Detroit Rd, Lakewood, 44107 See on map