Always Forever Films

Baltimore, MD View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Always Forever Films is a modern wedding film company based out of Baltimore owned by a husband & wife duo. We have a deep love for artistic, high end videography that captures your authentic love in a fresh and modern way. We live to capture weird, wild and crazy love stories. We can't wait to film your one of a kind love and deliver a beautiful wedding film that you will cherish always forever.

Always Forever Films is happy to travel to film your wedding no matter where it may be. We offer packages that will fit your wedding style and vision. Check out our Covid friendly packages for live stream, and elopement options.

About us:

Hi! We are are Anna and Louis. We're explorers, storytellers, and creative souls. On the weekends you'll catch us hanging out with our kid, drinking coffee and eating good food with friends. We live to capture love stories and would love to be a part of yours! We are low key and will make you feel your best in front of the camera. We love to capture the natural and raw emotions of your wedding day, no awkward posing necessary!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Paula
    Paula L. Married on 10/10/2020

Delivered a love story.

Let me start off by saying how incredibly sweet and professional this business couple are. My husband and I eloped so it was important to me that I found a videographer that could capture the most details about our special day so we can share with friends and family. Anna + Lou delivered something that exceeded our expectations. They were able to capture our love story and now we’re able to relive that magical day over and over again, thanks to them!
    Alyssa S. Married on 10/20/2019

Professional and beautiful work

My experience with Always Forever Films was amazing. They responded quickly to every question I had and made sure my vision was included. Super professional and the quality of the film in insane. It looked liked a movie. I am so happy I chose them and will cherish the video forever.
  • April
    April K. Married on 02/11/2018

Talented Duo!

Where to start! I'm so thankful we chose Louis and Anna to capture our wedding day. Everyone says the wedding day flies by but I'm so happy I can relive these moments whenever I want to.
    As an indie film lover, I love their filming style in capturing natural moments of us getting ready to dancing our hearts out during the reception. From the colour tones to syncing up the music to the right moments, Always Forever Films is mega talented! Thank you guys!

Deals

Always Forever Films 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Always Forever Films Price Rates

Hampden Baltimore, MD, 21211
Location of (Always Forever Films)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding