Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Always Floral

Serving the areas of Spring, The Woodlands, Greater Houston Area, Tomball, and Cypress

Let Us Make Your Event Absolutely Beautiful!  We assist you with selecting the florals that are perfect for you!.  We are truly passionate about what we do and it shows.  Sabrina the Head Designer was featured in The Knot Spring and Summer 2012 Issues, Cocktails and Connections Houston and was recently voted Best Of Wedding Wire 2013 and Best of Knot 2012 and 2013.  She was also featured in Houston Modern Luxury Brides Magazine Spring and Summer 2012 Issue for her design work.

We love our new location and we hope you will too!   We have various flowers to view in our shop.  We also carry props to combine with your florals.  Look forward to chatting with you soon!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Always Floral on

79 Reviews for Always Floral

Bouquets (2)

I got my bouquet, mother of the bride and mother of the groom corsages, and boutonnieres from Always Floral for my wedding. I will admit I was a little nervous about how everything would turn out, as I did not get to see any samples or in process pictures. My nervousness went away completely the minute I saw my bouquet. It was absolutely gorgeous. Better than I had even imagined. The boutonnieres were exactly what my now husband had wanted and the corsages were beautiful. We were also able to order sunflowers and hydrangeas in bulk to create our own centerpieces. Sabrina was a huge help in every way, from helping pick out flowers for my bouquet to figuring out how many bulk flowers we would need. I would definitely recommend her and would use her again!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

This is a family business, the owner was very flexible in working w/ my request. It was a very difficult time in my family's life experiencing the death of a father. The funeral home takes advantage @ the situation & prices for flower arrangements ere exuberant! I sent Always Floral a photo of several arrangements & her sister ( maker of arrangements) did an outstanding replica for 1/2 the price the funeral home quoted. I received so many compliments on the freshness & elegance. The owners father does the delivery & arrived on time even on short notice. I wish this review could add pictures so that you can see the beauty. It's hard to have a small business these days & I sure hope you consider this business to support the local community. It is one gem!

Profile Picture Sherry, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She did a wonderful job and was great at working with me to make everything perfect!

Profile Picture User3457508, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
3 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Sabrina is a "Floral Visionary"!!! Her work is truly amazing! I love working w/ her

Sabrina is such a talented, friendly, professional and sweet vendor. I met her earlier this year at a lovely wedding and I was so impressed with not only her beautiful flowers but I was also impressed with her friendly, approachable and inviting personality. Since then she has become one of my favorite vendors and I cannot wait to work with her in the near future. Even tough I don't need to recommend her services because her work and reviews speak for themselves. I will say that hiring her will be the best decision, Always Floral will not disappoint you.

Sabrina is one of my favorite florists to work with as a wedding planner!!! Her work is amazing!!

Does very beautiful flowers.

Events

5034 FM 2920 Spring, TX 77388, 26022 Oak Ridge The Woodlands, TX 77380, Spring-Woodlands Area, TX 77388   See On Map
832-452-8175 (phone)
By Appointment Only. Available on Evenings and some Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.