Alvis Photography & Video

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website
$3,950 Most Popular Price

$3,950 Most Popular Price

Your unique Wedding deserves our special approach!

I know we likely haven’t met before, but hopefully, one day soon you and I will meet.

Your event is unique! That means you and us together, can create a fully customized special package for your special occasion; you only pay for the services and items you want and nothing more.

What also makes us stand out from competitors is our vast experience in documenting multicultural events (e.g., Asian and Latin-American weddings) that honor all traditions around the globe.

Alvis Photography & Video will deliver priceless event experiences in both photography & video services that will resonate with you and generations of your family and friends for many years to come.

For over 25 years the founder of Alvis Photography & Video Alex Lozovsky, WPPI certified professional Wedding photographer and his team of highly skilled collaborators have teamed up achieving a great success.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
  • User1985539 Event on: 12/22/2014
    The first time that I know about Alvis' photography service is thru a promotion via living social. He is very responsive via e-mails and phone calls. He even suggested to a different spot for the pictures. It's a very fun time for me and my two little toddlers. Thank you and can't wait to see the photos.
  • User1988141 Event on: 12/06/2014
    I highly recommend Alvis Phototgraphy and Video. Alvis is very creative and also open to ideas. He is very professional and responded back in hours answering all my questions. He actually got us back our photos 3 days before the date he quoted. We were so thrilled ! The photos are wonderful. Lighting, backdrops, poses were all perfect. He captured our personalities and more !!! Thank you Alvis !

Deals

Team

Alex
Alex
WPPI Certified professional; photographer

I know we likely haven’t met before, but hopefully, one day soon we will. Here are a few things I would like to share with you about me before we meet.

Photography has been my passion from the time my beloved dad bought me my first camera when I was just seven years old. I saw the camera as a source of magic back then and after decades as a professional photographer, I still feel the same way.

For me, photography is not just business; it’s a passion that merges my creative passion with my strong desire to see joy in the eyes of my clients as they view the images and videos from their special event.

Nicki
Nicki
Professional Videographer

Hello everyone!

I was blessed to be born in Odessa (Ukraine), one of the most beautiful cities in the world, located on the coast of the Black Sea. Odessa is famous both for its glorious architecture and for its rich history as a multicultural melting pot – now blending Ukrainians, Greeks, Turks, Jews, Russians, Armenians, Italians, Romanians and others who have enriched each other and created a special “nationality” – Odessite! In fact, one of the main reasons I relocated to San Francisco was to live and work in another international city that is a melting pot to so many diverse cultures.

As a child, I developed a wide variety of interests, including soccer, gymnastics, yachting, music and photography. Eventually, I began to focus more on jazz drumming and filmography. My passion for film-making has remained constant throughout my entire life. There’s nothing more inspirational and satisfying than taking part in one of the happiest or most memorable occasions in my clients’ lives and then creating a memento that they can cherish and share for the rest of their lives. When I see their smiles at the end of a project, I know I’ve reached my goal!

Alec
Alec
Professional Video Journalist

Greetings, to you!

I love shooting and editing video just as much as Alex L loves photography.

Back in the day, I was a broadcast video news journalist for UCTVN (Ukrainian Capital TV News Channel). Prior to that, I studied video journalism at Kiev State University in the Ukraine, where I graduated with an MA degree. Currently, in addition to the exciting projects I get to do for Alvis Photography & Video, I produce video projects for a number of clients, including San Francisco-based “Royal Weddings.” I’ve also completed numerous video journalism assignments for San Francisco-based RussArt television program as well as New York City-based NTV and RTN (Russian-language television channels).

I’m a family-oriented man and my main interests outside of my work are travel, music and sports.

P.O. Box 190564 Downtown San Francisco, CA, 94119
Location of (Alvis Photography & Video)

Alvis Photography & Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alvis Photography & Video include in the starting price?

Alvis Photography & Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Alvis Photography & Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Alvis Photography & Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Alvis Photography & Video offer?

Alvis Photography & Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Alvis Photography & Video offer?

Alvis Photography & Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alvis Photography & Video offer for wedding events?

Alvis Photography & Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alvis Photography & Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alvis Photography & Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Alvis Photography & Video offer?

Alvis Photography & Video currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding