55 Plaza Dr, Palm Coast, FL 32137 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alterations & Tuxedo Rentals

Bridals by Agnes is a full service Bridal Salon, the finest in ALTERATION on the premises,
Tuxedo Rental from a selection of the best in the industry.We also have Bill's on-the-spot
Tuxes for the last minute special occassion.We have Tuxedo acsessories as well.

We now have over 225 complete TUXEDOS in stock that includes, shirt,vest.tie,cufflink,Coat-Pants
Shoes for the Low-Low rental price of $ 89.00+tax. You have the choice for the vest and tie color.

The above Tuxedos are the formal-black.

• Daniel Thompson Bridals
Picture019

5 Reviews for Alterations & Tuxedo Rentals

• GABride

Heather · Married on 04/09/2010

I tried 10+ dress stores and finally found this one (and my dream dress) on Broad Street in my home town Auguats, GA. They were very friendly, helpful, and (important to me) out of my way. I wasn't a big fan of the dress shops that insisted they find my dress for me (which they never did). They were involved without being intrusive.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Angela · Married on 03/21/2010

Working with Agnes and William for my wedding was a breeze. Agnes helped me with picking my gown to making the alteration appointment, my experience with her was awesome. William helped me and my husband with the groomsman tuxedos, from picking the color to the measurements. I am still using their services even after my wedding has passed, am currently going for my daughter's sweet sixteen dresses. Thank you Bridals by Agnes for all you have done for us... Angela and Angel.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Victoria · Married on 10/11/2009

I had an awesome experience with Bill and Agnes, they did all my alterations as well as the tux's for all the guys and dads! Last year I met Agnes through my friend who had her wedding dress sized from a 23 to an 8! Anges did a spectacular job, you couldn't even tell! Then she was able to fix a dress I bought on discount from David's Bridal, it was PERFECT!

Sent on 11/24/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alterations & Tuxedo Rentals 1
    Same Day Black Tuxedo Rental,,,,,
    Same Tux includes Jacket,Pants,Shirt,Vest, Tie, Shoes and Cufflinks. Total Cost for all $ 89.00 tax

• Exceptional Weddings
    Exceptional Weddings Wedding Officiants

Agnes and William are wonderful people to work with. They have a good selection of gowns and tuxedos for you and your attendants. Their prices are reasonable and the service they provide far exceeds that of most bridal shops. Agnes and William really care about you and want you to have the best wedding ever. We often reminisce about couples we have worked with together and you can see that they are truly caring about their customers.

• Exceptional Wedding Supplies
    Exceptional Wedding Supplies Wedding Favors

Agnes and Bill are committed to dressing you and your wedding party in style. Their prices are competitive and they carry a variety of styles for every taste and body type. Agnes and her mom do their own alterations and are amazing in what they can do. For formal wear for all occasions, see Bridals by Agnes for value, quality and exceptional service.

• Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services
    Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services Wedding Limos

Bridals By Agnes is a wonderful place to buy your Wedding Dress, or Tuxedo or Prom Dress or any other Formal Wear . The are the Best Around. Very Professional, and willing to work with any budget. I send all my clients to them and they always tell me how nice they are .. Keep up the Good Work ..

• 55 Plaza Dr Palm Coast, 32137 See on map