Al's Platinum Limousine

Bridgeview, IL View map

Like King Louis XV of France declared “Platinum is the only metal fit for a king.” Al’s Platinum Limousine was founded in 1990 serving the Chicagoland area and beyond! We’ve gone to Milwaukee Fest, Peoria’s “Festival of Lights,” and to hundreds of Da Bears, Bulls, Cubs, White Sox, and Blackhawk’s games! We’ve chauffeured hundreds of weddings, anniversaries, proms, quinceanera's, graduations, bachelor, and bachelorette parties! We’ve serviced two generations for some of our clients! Taking them to their wedding and then to their children’s graduation parties! We've made thousands of trips to the airport and just as many trips for birthdays, concerts, and nights out with the boys or girls in many cases!! We are your on time, responsible, designated driver. Don’t risk the fines or the heartache of hurting someone by drinking and driving.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours
4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage

Robert L. Married on 07/19/2019

Best Limo service is Chicago

I’ve been doing business with Al’s limo for over 5 years and I can say there is no one else I will ever call. I began using Al for airport shuttles and was so pleased with his equipment and drivers I began to inquire about his other options. I’ve used his party buses for concerts and bachelor parties, his stretches for nights on the town and his SUV’s for the family vacation airport runs. I’ve also referred him to many friends for weddings & quincenera’s (sweet 16’s) and have never had anyone say anything but praise for his service.
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 10/06/2018

As professional as they come!

You hear those horror stories of the limo driver not showing up on time, or the driver getting lost, so I was I nervous and read lots of reviews in selecting our party bus. Al seemed calm, professional, and the reservation contract was well laid-out. We were also pleased with the price! The day of the wedding he showed up on time and went with the flow as we changed a stop along the way. My wedding party had a blast on the bus and Al's service was flawless! Highly recommend-Thanks for making me a happy bride!
    Liz Married on 10/02/2015
    Al did a really great job, went the extra mile to make the day perfect! Would definitely use him again and recommend this service!

Al's Platinum Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your review, We were honored to be a part of your event and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Best Regards
    Al's Platinum Limousine

9129 Falcon Ridge Bridgeview, 60455
Location of (Al's Platinum Limousine)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding