1 Route 46 West, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth

Congratulations on your engagement! Now it is time to plan your big day! The wedding planning process can be stressful as there are many decisions to be made. Of course besides booking your favorite venue in NJ and saying "YES!" to that dream dress, selecting the right entertainment should be the next priority as it is one of the most important ingredients to a wedding filled with fun and memories that will last a lifetime; not only for you but also for your guests!

The DJ and MC is the backbone to the best entertainment, however, at Alpine we offer a variety of other options that will make your wedding reception that much more spectacular. Of course we offer intelligent lighting, dancing on the clouds, TV Screens, Photography as well as our #1 ADD on for 2015 weddings: the unique LED PHOTOBOOTH!

Having to deal with one vendor for your DJ, Lighting, Photo Booth and Photography needs makes the process much less stressful and also more affordable for you!

If you are ready for the night of your life give us a call at 201-478-8990 today

Follow Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth on

westmount setup beams
Amazing setting for a Polish/Slovakian wedding at the Il Villagio.
Our Ultra Package with intelligent lighting and more!
Our Ultra Package with intelligent lighting and more!
Custom Monogram
Custom Monogram
All set for a latin/American wedding at the Il Tulipano!
All set for a latin/American wedding at the Il Tulipano!
c800ff52005ec992 1527788975 98de1b4edc4c6311 1527788974327 6 4RM AJ Reception 9
Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth
Rocking one of our own DJs Wedding at The Grove!
Rocking one of our own DJs Wedding at The Grove!
Latin/American Wedding always needs a perccusinist!
Latin/American Wedding always needs a perccusinist!
greg and paulina
Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth
Slice of Heaven, or cake cutting on clouds! YES!
Slice of Heaven, or cake cutting on clouds! YES!
Bridesmaids killing it in the photo booth!
Bridesmaids killing it in the photo booth!
15060547855302881488056962298836231899123n

Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth 5
Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth 6

Chelsea · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend

Krystian and his team were AWESOME! They really made the day super special. The ease of business with Krystian was top notch! If you are looking for a Polish/English wedding DJ I would highly recommend Alpine Entertainment, it was so nice that everyone felt included and could understand everything at the wedding.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Sylwia · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing DJ

Alpine entertainment provided an outstanding performance on our wedding day. We could not say thank you enough! Our guests loved the music, it was a great combination of old and new hits. We had a Polish/American wedding and he did a great job of mixing songs so that everyone could enjoy the party. They also quickly changed songs when necessary to liven the party during the wedding. Krystian and his team went above and beyond and even recorded some footage for us since we did not have a videographer. We also got the photo-booth and it was a lot of fun for our guests. The website for planning was awesome too, super easy to use. You can add songs you want played or put any other requests you may have. The team is very friendly and truly care about their customers. They will listen to your wishes and answer any of your questions. I would not have changed anything and highly recommend them! Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • I

Iwona · Married on 09/29/2018

I recently hired alpine entertainment to dj my wedding along with a photobooth for the guests. I dealt with the owner krystian. Very easy to work and very organized. He was more than willing to travel. (About an hour or so) We needed to have a meeting about song choices, but since I am over an hour away I requested to have the meeting over the phone. Krystian insisted that we do it face to face to make sure we were on the same page with music and event cues throughout the night. I am very happy we did it in person bc there were so many questions I didn't even know I had at the time. Going through his "dj itinerary" on the large flatscreen in the office made it very simple for us to follow along and assure everything on the form was correct. It was a multi- cultural event with a mix of musics. DJ did a great job choosing music based on the crowd response, with the exception of special requests. The music and all of the event cues throughout the night were absolutely flawless from ceremony to last dance. He also got us a photobooth which my friends and family absolutely loved. (I recommend that for any party you guys may hire alpine for.) The best part about the photobooth is the guests dont realize at the end of the night you get a usb flash drive with all the pictures. My wife and I had a blast this morning going through all of the pictures and all of the funny things ppl do when "no one is looking".

To sum up this review I would absolutely hire alpine entertainment again for my next party and I think you should too. He was polite and punctual which is a rare commodity nowadays.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth 7

Alpine Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 299.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 1 Route 46 West Elmwood Park, 07407 See on map
    2014788990 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 8:00 PM; or by appointment anytime.