Allyson Washington Photography

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Hey, everybody, I'm glad you took the time to check out my business page! Allyson Washington Photography is a Black-owned and disabled run business established in 2013. I started my business when I was living out of my car with absolutely nothing but my camera, my laptop, and a dream of being a business owner. To honor that ambitious young woman who knew what she wanted in life and worked to build a business out of nothing; I continue to keep my prices low. I don't want people to have to take out a second mortgage to get quality photos of one of the most beautiful days of their life.

And, as many of my clients will attest, I'm not only there to be your photographer but I'm there to be a supportive helper throughout the process. I've changed diapers; stepped in as the wedding coordinator, and I've even made a quick dress for the flower girl out of bridesmaids robes and hotel decor flowers. Need to glue sequins on all of your name cards the night before the wedding? Give me a call and I'll come to help with snacks. Forgot the safety pins? I bring an emergency kit with me on the day of the wedding with everything from aspirin to a handheld sewing machine. For me, being a wedding photographer means caring for the client before, during, and well after the wedding.

I'm also incredibly flexible with payment plans and I will work with you to help you find what you need. I can create customizable payment plans that will support any schedule you see fit. Because things happen and expenses pop up between the time you say "yes" to the time you say "I do".

Check out my pricing packages on the pricing section of this page and, if I'm a perfect fit, shoot me a message. If not, let's see if we can find something that works for you.

Cheers!

Experience
I have an educational background in fine arts and psychology with over 17 years of professional experience in photography, film making, and painting. My photography experience ranges from weddings to fashion to newborn photography.

I offer wedding photography packages include high-resolution images and digital files. I also offer engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash the dress. Packages can also include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Save the date
  • Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Ariel
    Ariel D. Married on 09/12/2021

All I have to say is...Hire this lady!

My husband and I hired Allyson Washington to shoot our rehearsal dinner and wedding, in Baltimore, over the weekend of September 12, 2021.

From the beginning of the planning process through to the end of the reception Ally was phenomenal. She listened to our perspective, needs, and last minute requests. She had a plethora of tips and advice to make sure our photos came out perfect. I specifically wanted her to capture the small, often overlooked, moments. As we are now reviewing the first set of photos she has released to us, she captured all these and more.

Our wedding party was ages ~4 weeks to 70+ years and wide range of skin tones. Ally understood the challenges that come with photographing such a diverse variety of people and made the experience fun for everyone. I had several guests comment to me on how much they enjoyed her demeanor when she was photographing them.

As a bride, this weekend was 10x more stressful that I had imagined (yes, even more intense than I assumed) and having Ally by my side was an unexpected blessing. She had such a calm and positive presence, which I greatly appreciated then and now.

Overall, the photos Ally took are wonderful and she is a great person to boot. I will certainly hire her again if I ever need professional photos taken.

Thank you Ally!

-Ariel & Kevin Diehn
  • Evan
    Evan W. Married on 02/02/2020

Allyson felt like part of the family, in a really good way

Allyson was amazing, from first contact to our wedding day. I can't speak highly enough of her artistic eye, her overall friendly demeanor, or her professionalism... You absolutely won't go wrong hiring her! My husband and I are not particularly photogenic, but yet we love how she made us look, without looking overly posed. She integrated into our family so well that my grandmother thought we had been friends for a long time! It really just added to the magic of the day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Allyson Washington Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Allyson Washington Photography Price Rates

Human Being Productions Human Being Productions Wedding Videographers

Allyson is a great person with a great eye for photography.

Baltimore, MD, 21133
Location of (Allyson Washington Photography)

Allyson Washington Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Allyson Washington Photography include in the starting price?

Allyson Washington Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Allyson Washington Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Allyson Washington Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Allyson Washington Photography offer?

Allyson Washington Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Allyson Washington Photography offer?

Allyson Washington Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Allyson Washington Photography offer for wedding events?

Allyson Washington Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Allyson Washington Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Allyson Washington Photography is recommended by 79% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Allyson Washington Photography offer?

Allyson Washington Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding