Allyson Washington Photography Reviews

18 | Baltimore, MD

18 Reviews for Allyson Washington Photography

18 Allyson Washington Photography Reviews

Ellie · Married on 07/08/2018

Allyson was hands-down wonderful. The guests at my wedding went out of their way to share how much they enjoyed meeting her when I introduced her and how she seemed to be everywhere, capturing moments candid and planned! She was friendly, down to earth, and professional. She worked with us to capture our day as we wanted it to be done, and we couldn't be happier with how the day went and how she helped us memorialize it. We highly recommend working with her.

teah · Married on 12/02/2017

I could not say enough great things about Allyson! She is patient, professional, understanding, and an excellent photographer. She is so awesome! Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Allyson Washington Photography 1

Allyson Washington Photography's reply:

Thank you! I had such an awesome time shooting your wedding and everything was beautiful! I even teared up behind the lens when they came out with the birthday cake for your sister. That was such a lovely moment and you and Rick are lovely people.

James · Married on 10/04/2017

The absolute best! The way she captures images is truly amazing! She has THE eye!

Thank you, James!

Derek · Married on 09/12/2017

Allyson is calm and professional. She is warm, and understands the needs of her clients even in stressful or busy situations

Allyson Washington Photography's reply:

Derek, thank you so much! Credit is definitely due to you being such a cooperative and stunning model.

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2017

Awesome and amazing photographer! Very patient and diligent!

Allyson Washington Photography's reply:

Andrea, let’s be real. The photos wouldn’t have been as great if it weren’t for your super adorable little girl. Best wishes to your family!

Jill · Married on 09/09/2017

Allyson was absolutely amazing! She took beautiful photos, did an amazing job at managing family members and personalities, and really went above and beyond to make the day special.

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

Allyson made us feel super comfortable and was great at directing us during our engagement photos. She looked around our house and came up with a lot of great ideas for our pictures. We received our pictures very quickly after the shoot and were stunned at how beautiful they were! We would definitely recommend Allyson Washington photography!

Holly · Married on 07/09/2016

Ally was so amazing. We had talked on the phone for months leading up to my wedding, and she even emailed with my wife who was in Germany at the time. I had a million questions to ask her and she took the time to tell me exactly what needed to be done, more than once.
    On the day of our wedding she showed up and went above and beyond with her photos. We expected a few family portraits and some ceremony snaps, but we ended up with so many beautiful photos.
    She kept reminding us "you need to drink water." "Don't forget to drink water." And even stayed a little longer than we negotiated, so that my wife and I could eat some food.
    She was by far the nicest photographer we talked to, and we certainly plan on having her at many more of our life events in the future.
    10/10 would recommend for others!!!!

Janice · Married on 07/08/2016

Would not hesitate to contract with a talented professional woman

• I

Iryna · Married on 04/18/2016

Love the photo shoot ,Allyson is wonderful person and great photographer ,thank you :)

Lise · Married on 01/03/2016

I wanted a fairly unconventional shoot (a birthday gift, not wedding photos) and Allyson immediately 'got it'. She has a great eye and is easy to work with, and to get along with.

• User7192185 · 2+ years ago

Allyson did both our engagement session and the wedding itself, and we could not be happier. She got all the "have to" photos, and a bunch of candids of us and the people we love that we absolutely treasure.

April · Married on 09/21/2014

Allyson was very easy to work with, and took great photos. She was generous with her time, and her rates were very reasonable.

Lauren · event on: 01/08/2017

Allyson is the best! Super professional AND fun with a quality product.

Jessica · event on: 05/14/2017

Allyson did an amazing job with my graduation photos. I normally feel awkward in front of a camera but she made me feel comfortable and at ease. I will treasure them always.

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

Allyson was great! Very accommodating and easy to work with to coordinate my shoot. Her use of color in the photos were gorgeous!

Jenise · Married on 04/23/2016

3.5
      3.0

She is a wonderful person. The pictures that she took turned out very well. I was really thankful that she was able to help me and my family out in such a short time-frame. My only recommendation would be that she normally doesn't make contracts, but I would push for one. The reason being is so there is some type of documentation other than just email exchanges.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Allyson Washington Photography's reply:

Hi Jenise, Thanks for the review! Because it was such short notice I didn't get a chance to draw up a proper contract. I do, however, write up a contract before I take a deposit now. Just so everything is clear. But, still, it is very smart practice to push for one and, either way, it's good advice.