Allynne Time

Cleveland, OH View map

Allynne Time is a premier photo booth rental service in Cleveland, Ohio. Photo booth rentals are a great entertainment option for all wedding events. Not only do they provide a fun and memorable experience for guests, they offer a keepsake that will remind them always of the special day. Allynne Time offers fast, on demand printing and a variety of booth customization options to make your photo booth truly one of a kind.

Allynne Time offers a variety of packages to suit all clients’ needs and budgets. They offer an open air photo booth setup, which allows for a smaller space and less breakdown time. Allynne Time also provides custom backdrops in a variety of colors and patterns. Props and instant printing are included in each package, to make sure your guests have a god time and get their prints to share immediately. Allynne Time also offers social media integrations to keep and share your photos digitally as well as physically.

• Black-owned

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Prints

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Props
Social Media Integration
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Bounna H. Married on 03/02/2019

Great photobooth experience.

Very professional and was a pleasure to have at my daughter’s birthday party.
  • W
    Wendy J. Married on 12/08/2018

I contacted several photo booth vendors and I’m glad I chose Allynne Time

Words can not express my gratitude to Shaleeta and her staff. They were very professional and became like family at the end of the party. The event was for my Mother’s 80th Birthday. It was great to see family and friends enjoying the fun with the variety of props that were available. The booth also captured family photos that we can cherish for a lifetime. I will definitely be spreading the word.
    Sherielle H. Married on 09/29/2018

Sweet 16 Birthday Party

Shaleeta from Allynne Time made my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday amazing. She responded to my request quickly and let me know she was available and showed up early and prepared. She was ready when there was technical difficulties and had a plan B ready to go so we didn't miss a beat. She was very professional and we all had a great time. Her prices can't be beat and I highly recommend her for your next party. I would definitely use her again.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Allynne Time 1
Exclusive

Cleveland, OH, 44119
Location of (Allynne Time)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding