Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Allynne Time

Allynne Time is a premier photo booth rental service in Cleveland, Ohio. Photo booth rentals are a great entertainment option for all wedding events. Not only do they provide a fun and memorable experience for guests, they offer a keepsake that will remind them always of the special day. Allynne Time offers fast, on demand printing and a variety of booth customization options to make your photo booth truly one of a kind.

Allynne Time offers a variety of packages to suit all clients’ needs and budgets. They offer an open air photo booth setup, which allows for a smaller space and less breakdown time. Allynne Time also provides custom backdrops in a variety of colors and patterns. Props and instant printing are included in each package, to make sure your guests have a god time and get their prints to share immediately. Allynne Time also offers social media integrations to keep and share your photos digitally as well as physically.

2566f5295bef690e 1532660314 4e83321aab611601 1532660297174 12 39A2638E 730F 463

Allynne Time 4
  • W

Wendy Jones · Married on 12/08/2018

I contacted several photo booth vendors and I’m glad I chose Allynne Time

Words can not express my gratitude to Shaleeta and her staff. They were very professional and became like family at the end of the party. The event was for my Mother’s 80th Birthday. It was great to see family and friends enjoying the fun with the variety of props that were available. The booth also captured family photos that we can cherish for a lifetime. I will definitely be spreading the word.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sherielle Holston · Married on 09/29/2018

Sweet 16 Birthday Party

Shaleeta from Allynne Time made my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday amazing. She responded to my request quickly and let me know she was available and showed up early and prepared. She was ready when there was technical difficulties and had a plan B ready to go so we didn't miss a beat. She was very professional and we all had a great time. Her prices can't be beat and I highly recommend her for your next party. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Allynne Time 5
    Allynne Time 6
    Allynne Time 7
    Allynne Time 8

Award

Allynne Time FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount