Allison Slater Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Destination wedding and adventure elopement photographer for the hikers, adventurers, explorers and trail blazers that want to chart their own path on the day they wed, creating a truly real, raw + authentic wedding day experience.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m Allison! I’m a full time destination wedding photographer, 100% in love with adventurous elopements and intimate weddings. I’m a hiker enthusiast, wife, avid thrill-seeker, dog mom and believer in blazing your own path. I’d rather be outdoors exploring a new (uncharted) trail, than going out for drinks downtown. I’ve traveled to several countries, been all over the U.S. and have photographed weddings worldwide, throughout so many of those incredible places.

I’m for the hikers, adventurers, explorers and trail blazers that want to chart their own path on the day they wed. You’re being given the excuse to be selfish - permission to experience emotional and physical freedom on the day of your wedding. You really can begin your marriage exactly how you want. You deserve it.

Not only am I your wedding photographer, but I’m also your planner, right-hand man, guide and friend. I’m here to make your dream location and images come to life, from the rad as heck day that you marry your babe. Experiencing two people commit their lives to each other in a way (and place) that truly reflects them, is absolutely one of the most incredible things.

I can’t wait to get to know you and plan a rad adventure together. I’m looking forward to chatting with you soon!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Joelle
    Joelle C. Getting married on 03/11/2023

What a professional!

Allison is so thorough, so kind and so talented. We booked her for our engagement photos this summer and we are thrilled with how they turned out. She's done some major location scouting and offers so much insight on a variety of magical spots. I was nervous about us looking awkward but NOPE she made us feel comfortable and the photos came out beautifully. If you're looking for something special and someone special to help you achieve it, she's your gal. I highly recommend her!

Allison Slater Photography's reply:

JOELLE! You are so incredibly sweet. Thank you so much - your engagement session in Sedona was SUCH a dang fun time and I loved hanging out with you both during our hike and your photos. You two are the best!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 05/02/2022

Better than I ever could have imagined!

After finding Allison's website, I knew I wouldn't find anyone better! Working with Allison was even better than expected. Allison helped me find the perfect location and captured the most beautiful shots for our engagement pictures. They were everything I could have hoped for! Allison did such a great job and made us feel comfortable and gave us an enjoyable experience during our session. I would definitely hire Allison again in the future and recommend her for anyone looking for pictures you will be able to cherish for a lifetime!!

Allison Slater Photography's reply:

Sarah - thank you so much for your sweet words. I super appreciate it and absolultey loved helping you two plan out your engagement session location and taking your photos! All the best to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85001
Location of (Allison Slater Photography)

Allison Slater Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Allison Slater Photography include in the starting price?

Allison Slater Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Canvas
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Allison Slater Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Allison Slater Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Allison Slater Photography offer?

Allison Slater Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Allison Slater Photography offer?

Allison Slater Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Allison Slater Photography offer for wedding events?

Allison Slater Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Allison Slater Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Allison Slater Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding