Middletown, NJ 07748 Map · Phone number

Allison Pense Photography 5
Allison Pense Photography 6
Allison Pense Photography 7

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Allison Pense Photography!

Allison was so great from start to finish!! I was so happy when I received my pictures back only a couple weeks after the wedding and they came out amazing!! She is very organized which helped us get all of the pictures that we wanted! She is so nice and easy to work, I highly recommend hiring her for your big day! I really enjoyed having her as our photographer for the day, I don't think our wedding would have been the same without her! The pictures are beautiful and I am so happy I have these to look at forever. Thank you Allison!

Allison Pense Photography 8
    Allison Pense Photography 9
    Allison Pense Photography 10

Alicia · Married on 09/08/2018

Allison Pense is a terrific photographer for your wedding day. She initially met us for engagement photos and we had a great afternoon working together. On our wedding day, Allison and her assistant, Tom, were fantastic in every way. During the church ceremony, they were respectful and unobtrusive while capturing the key moments. Post ceremony it began to rain, and they adapted seamlessly with this change in weather. Having both a large Bridal Party and large families, the logistics of getting all the people gathered for photos in a timely manner can be a challenge. Allison remained patient and kind dealing with the “moving parts” that unfolded in the day. All night long they were taking photos without interrupting the flow of the party. Without reservation, I can recommend Allison Pense Photography! The Grimes Family 9/8/18

• Lauren

Lauren Nesci · Married on 08/24/2018

Beautiful work!

I cannot say enough positive things about Allison Pense Photography! I met Allison when I was a bridesmaid for a wedding and after seeing her amazing work, I knew that my husband and I HAD to meet with her when planning our big day! In fact, she is the ONLY photographer we met with because we connected with her right away which is so important when booking a photographer! Allison is so easy going and down to earth and makes couples feel totally comfortable. Not everyone is used to getting their picture taken, and she has a way of making her couples feel at ease. She offers an engagement session which I highly recommend because it gives you a chance to get to know her and work with her prior to your wedding! The amount of compliments that I received on my wedding pictures is overwhelming. Allison has such a natural eye, and we were completely blown away with her work. She is able to capture such raw emotion and memorable moments in her work. She is super professional and she made sure that she got photos of everything that we wanted! We will forever have these amazing memories thanks to Allison. I am so grateful for her and will continue to recommend her to everyone who needs a photographer! We can't wait to work with her in the future for some other photography sessions! We cannot thank you enough, Allison!

Allison Pense Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Thank You Cards
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards