Middletown, NJ 07748 Map · Phone number

Allison Pense Photography 6
Allison Pense Photography 7

Melanie Reuter · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing!!!!

Allison was the perfect photographer for us! We had worked with her at another wedding and knew we wanted to use her for our own. Her calm and composed demeanor is exactly what this bride needed on her wedding day! She is organized and efficient and makes sure that you get every combination of pictures that you want. Allison made us feel at ease in front of the camera and the pictures truly speak for themselves. We are so grateful for Allison (and her assistant, Michelle, as well) and will treasure our beautiful pictures forever!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Allison Pense Photography!

Allison was so great from start to finish!! I was so happy when I received my pictures back only a couple weeks after the wedding and they came out amazing!! She is very organized which helped us get all of the pictures that we wanted! She is so nice and easy to work, I highly recommend hiring her for your big day! I really enjoyed having her as our photographer for the day, I don't think our wedding would have been the same without her! The pictures are beautiful and I am so happy I have these to look at forever. Thank you Allison!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Allison Pense Photography 8
    Allison Pense Photography 9
    Allison Pense Photography 10

Alicia · Married on 09/08/2018

Allison Pense is a terrific photographer for your wedding day. She initially met us for engagement photos and we had a great afternoon working together. On our wedding day, Allison and her assistant, Tom, were fantastic in every way. During the church ceremony, they were respectful and unobtrusive while capturing the key moments. Post ceremony it began to rain, and they adapted seamlessly with this change in weather. Having both a large Bridal Party and large families, the logistics of getting all the people gathered for photos in a timely manner can be a challenge. Allison remained patient and kind dealing with the “moving parts” that unfolded in the day. All night long they were taking photos without interrupting the flow of the party. Without reservation, I can recommend Allison Pense Photography! The Grimes Family 9/8/18

Sent on 09/10/2018

Allison Pense Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Thank You Cards
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards