Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number

About Allison Miracco

I'm a freelance graphic designer who is going to make invitations more personalized one bride at a time.

And once you're married, I can continue your tradition of unique invitations for birthdays, baby showers and anniversaries!

Check out my full portfolio at http://people.bu.edu/amiracco/portfolio

kg bridalshower2
me
grimes program

4 Reviews for Allison Miracco

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2009

Allison is ridiculously talented and she infuses your invitations and all other paper products for your wedding with your spirit. She's so easy to work with. She gives you options to choose from and takes your suggestions seriously.

I got oodles of compliments on the paper and the design. It was exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have loved it more. She's worth every penny!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Jane · Married on 08/16/2008

Allison Miracco's products were a unique, cost effective, beautiful addition to my wedding. She could not have made the process more enjoyable - her attention to detail and timeliness are characteristics I wish all my vendors had possessed - You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2009

R · Married on 05/25/2008

We could not have asked for a better graphic designer than Allison Miracco. She created the most unbelievable printed materials from our save the dates, to our escort cards, programs, table numbers, thank you notes.

Allison did a great job capturing the "feel" of our wedding throughout every piece she created - tying in color, font, style - so every piece was reflective of our day. She even created a unique insert to our invitations that included directions, attire, maps etc - something that caught the eye of one of our guests who employed Allison to do something similar for her wedding.

We were so happy with Allison's work and her ultimate professionalism throughout the process. She provided us with numerous designs from which we worked, took feedback willingly, and turned items around very quickly. We are so pleased with our end results that we will surely see if she can help us when it is time to do baby announcements!

Sent on 03/02/2009