730 Main, Milford, OH 45150 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $550

About All You Need Is Love Wedding Officiants

We are the Tri-States most creative Wedding Officiant Services Company & Chapel . We take the time to sit down with you and your fiance and put together a ceremony that truly defines your love for each other and your personalities. We are available weekdays and weekends. We can provide custom packages that can include concierge service on the day of your wedding. Call Now for a free consultation, Your location or ours.

Follow All You Need Is Love Wedding Officiants on

Other couples have also viewed

201212151608141461
201212151608141461
IMG0647

14 Reviews for All You Need Is Love Wedding Officiants

Amie · Married on 03/19/2016

Allen Walker was AMAZING! He made my ceremony perfect. He made sure that the ceremony matched me and my husbands personality and helped us pick out the perfect vows and readings. He also helped organize everything at the rehearsal to make sure that the day ran smoothly for me. This man truly loves what he does and genuinely cares about your wedding and will do everything in his power to make your day perfect.

Sent on 03/22/2016

All You Need Is Love Wedding Officiants's reply:

Amie, Thanks so much for your kind words. We always give our highest attention to detail to make sure your day is everything you want it to be. Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day. Rev. Walker

Lyndsay · Married on 02/14/2016

When we decided to get married in less than a week (long story), I got online and searched for wedding officiants in my area. All You Need is Love was 1st on the list. I prepared to make dozens of phone calls, knowing in my gut that we wouldn't be able to find someone on such short notice. Much less, on Valentine's Day.

Rev. Walker humbly answered the phone and said "I'm sure we can work something out!" He fit us in even tho he had 8 weddings that day! I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I had NO idea what to expect. Just a handful of reviews online (which seemed promising). So today, my family and I showed up at 1:00 and were immediately greeted by Rev. Walker. He had a friendly smile and such a welcoming presence. He sat with me and walked me through everything. I couldn't believe how easy it all was! The inside of the building was beautiful. It's exactly what anyone planning a small wedding would need. We never felt rushed- and Mr. Walker even paused in the middle of the ceremony when one of my family members had to step out for a moment, so they wouldn't miss anything! Words can not express how grateful I am to have chosen Rev. Walker as our officiant. He made our wedding day even more special with his kindness and hospitality. I will be recommending him to everyone I know! Thank you SO much, Reverend Walker!

Sent on 02/15/2016

All You Need Is Love Wedding Officiants's reply:

Lyndsay & Rusty, Thank you so much for your kind words. We hold every wedding day near and dear to our hearts. I am so happy that your experience was at the level that we strive to meet. And I hope your incredible dinner at Jags was awesome. Best Wishes, Rev. Walker

Rev. Walker was easy to work with, had great suggestions, and provided us with a wonderful secular ceremony. All of our guests commented on how personal the ceremony was and how sweet our vows were! Thank you!

Sent on 08/20/2015

All You Need Is Love Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you for your kind review we strive to make every ceremony as special as possible.

Award

• Big Daddy Walker Productions Wedding DJs

The most professional and caring wedding officiants that we have had the pleasure to work with. They have a location you can visit that includes a garden and office location. No matter what style of wedding you desire I would highly recommend All You Need Is Love.

• 730 Main Milford, 45150 See on map
    5136524242 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment
    Location of (All You Need Is Love Wedding Officiants)