All Points Limousine,Inc.

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

All Points limousine has provide premium Limo service for bridal parties in the Tampa Bay Area for years. We have a variety of vehicles to choose from. Choose from a traditional stretch to a classy SUV as your escape or have your guests shuttled in a Limo or mini bus to and from your venue. We have years of experience in providing transportation needs for special life memories

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Sedan
SUV

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Premium Stereo System
Privacy Partition
Wedding Signage
    Adam Married on 06/23/2018
    They were the best!! My driver was the utmost professional and took great care of us on our special day. We had a last minute change that could have put a wrinkle in things but our driver handled it with ease and got us there in plenty of time. Thank you!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/21/2017
    From the beginning the entire All Points Limo team was communicative and willing to work with us to provide the best options for our budget and needs. We had an INCREDIBLE limo bus for our bridal party's transit for the day with Steve, the sweetest and most wonderful driver, who had waters prepared for us and was beyond accommodating. Our get away SUV was right on time and wonderfully transported us at the end of an exhausting day. Could not be more thankful for the easiness of booking, clarity of contract/communication, and above all cleanliness of the vehicles and kindness of our drivers! Thank you All Points!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 05/13/2017
    Not only were they communicative, on-time, and courteous, they went above and beyond. On our wedding day, it rained (of course). We rented two limos (because the prices were that low), and the driver for the bride's group got an umbrella and escorted us one by one to the limo. She helped me into the car with my poofy dress and drove fantastically. Since we were getting married on the beach, we parked to wait out the rain. The heavens opened up and it stopped 15 mins before the ceremony was scheduled to begin! She helped me out and then waited for the ceremony/photos to be over. Once the ceremony and group photos were over, my husband and I did photos alone for about 30 minutes. I assumed that the bridal party were hanging out in the limo, but it turns out that the drivers took them all over to the cocktail hour so that my new husband and I could have time alone in the limo on the way to the reception! How amazing?! The coordinator of the company was kind enough also to offer to put a tip on our card which was very helpful since we were from out of state. And, the drivers most definitely deserved it.
    The limos themselves were clean, new looking, and stocked with glasses and ice, and water.

Pricing

All Points Limousine,Inc. Price Rates

5155 70th St. N Saint Petersburg, 33709
Location of (All Points Limousine,Inc.)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding