Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About All Florida Djs

About ALL FLORIDA DJs

ALL FLORIDA DJ’S was conceived through Rockin Tunes, Inc. and Several Other DJ Companies around the state of Florida to Create this Unique Company. Our decision to come together after over 30 years of individual success and the idea was brought forth by our South Florida District Manager Mark his history, admiration to entertain, common goals with the other companies, as well wanting to expand brought forth all these companies to combine as one.

Mark basically convinced all the other companies to imagine the value that could be offer to all of our clients by combining our deep talent pools as well as our vast experience. Combining our networks of industry professionals and respective inventory of lighting, video projection/production equipment and staging. Can you imagine combining several companies throughout the state of Florida into one? Now you have it ALL FLORIDA DJ’S!!

We collectively imagined and subsequently formed an event production corporation whose services remain special to every clients' ideas, theme, budget and preference. And now it allows One Company to serve the Entire State of Florida and Beyond. We are willing to travel all over the world. And have over 50 systems to allow us to. Once you hire ALL FLORIDA DJ’S to your event, you will be very glad. No Matter what city in Florida you are in or State, ALL FLORIDA DJ’s will provide you with top quality entertainment.

ALL FLORIDA DJs ~ Florida Premier Choice for Entertainment

6 Offices in the State of Florida ~ 1 in Savannah, Ga.

Toll Free 1.800.948.4421 ext 1 or E-mail Us

• Videos 2

18 Reviews for All Florida Djs

• Jill

Jill · Married on 11/14/2015

I chose All Florida DJs to DJ my wedding on 11/14/15. I had Mark as a DJ and he was awesome! He was funny, entertaining and had my wedding up dancing all night. We had great music playing and every song we chose was played and everything was perfect. I would highly recommend All Florida DJ's for your next event. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 12/03/2015

They made our night!!! We had old school and new school playing all night! Thanks for the memories.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Cory · event on 03/16/2014

I hired DJ Mark from All Florida DJs for a baby shower for my fiance and I couldn't have been more satisfied with the turnout. The communication beforehand was great and the music selection was exactly what we wanted. I plan to hire Mark for any future occasions and I would definitely recommend All Florida DJs to anyone looking to have high quality entertainment for a great price.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Award

All Florida Djs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Florida Djs 1
    50% Off Uplighting... On a 4 hour package
    Get 10 Uplights for your event if you book a 4 hour package.

• Fort Lauderdale, 33324 See on map