Lake Elsinore, CA 92532 Map · Phone number

About Alicia for Make-up

Alicia for Make-up specializes in on-location make-up. Perfect for engagement photos, weddings and special events.

Alicia for Make-up was started by Alicia Farmer-Kranz, a veteran make-up artist, whose credits include film, runway, and editorial. Knowledge of her craft, and attention to detail and customer service, have made her very sought after by brides through-out Southern California.

Follow Alicia for Make-up on

jessicawedding4
kristenwedding3

13 Reviews for Alicia for Make-up

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

Alicia is incredible and I'm so glad she did my makeup for my wedding. My bridesmaids and I looked incredible. She is seriously amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful, natural-looking makeup that will last for your whole wedding without making you feel like a tranvestite with 10 lbs of makeup on

Sent on 10/03/2013

Bree · Married on 07/27/2013

Alicia made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Alicia was willing to make the drive to my wedding venue and was on time. I felt like I was going crazy with everything going on around me, but she remained professional and calm. Alicia listened to everything I asked for, and perfected it. I will continue to use her for any event I have in the future and hope anyone looking for a professional makeup artist, does that same.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Alicia did a fantastic job on the makeup for my wedding. She did mine as well as my mother's and all four of my bridesmaids. She showed up on time, was well prepared, and professional. She made sure that everyone had the look that was right for them instead of doing the exact same makeup on everybody which doesn't always work. Everyone was extremely pleased with the outcome. I'm not really a makeup wearer so I was worried about looking and feeling like I had pancake makeup on. I couldn't have been more surprised that while it was much heavier than I would normally wear of course, I hardly felt like I had anything on. And it stayed in place all day, only needing lip touch ups. I would highly recommend hiring Alicia for any special occasion.

Sent on 04/21/2013