P.O. Box 13101, Alexandria, VA 22312 Map · Phone number

About Alexandria Cake Pop Company

www.alexandriacakepops.com

We offer delicious cake pops for every occasion. Cake pops are great for all occasions including weddings, anniversaries, celebrations and more!

IMG1829
IMG2071

3 Reviews for Alexandria Cake Pop Company

• Inayah

Inayah · Married on 07/06/2013

Tamara is the most sweetest and most creative person I've ever met. I came up with an idea of a cakepop (ball) tiered wedding cake. Of course, she made my vision come true :) Even with a newborn baby, she took the time out and made my wedding perfect. We had soooo many people compliment us on the flavor and look of the cake. I ordered about 450 cake balls. They consisted of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and pineapple upside down cake coated with white chocolate. I wanted it all white with a gold swag. It was perfect! She even added the roses we provided her with to give it that extra glam.

I also ordered 30 cake pops for my bachelorette party with the same flavors and they were a huge hit. I would recommend Alexandria Cake Pop Company for everyone's weddings, birthdays etc. They are worth every penny spent and the flavors are phenomenal! I definitely plan on using her for all my future events!

L · Married on 09/04/2011

I went to a wedding shower in Alexandria, VA, and they served cake pops provided by this company. It was such a great idea, no fussing with cutting a cake, extra plates...you simply pick one up from the beautiful display and eat. They are each covered, so they are fresh and yummy when you bite in to them! The designs were amazing and I understand you can order almost any design you can think of. I heard someone say they saw them also at a wedding as a "Thank You" gift, what a great idea! You must try them, they are a bite of heaven on a stick...

Alexandria Cake Pops provided cake pop favors for our recent wedding. I came to them after trying to deal with some other independent companies in the area who weren't very responsive. Alexandria Cake Pops was a bit more expensive, but in the end totally worth it because they were responsive, friendly, and reliable. And actually the cake pops themselves are reasonably priced, but the little extras add up as they charge for each -- ribbon ties, thank you tags, and a surcharge for Saturday delivery. However, the pops looked gorgeous and were a huge hit at our wedding! I was too busy to eat one until the next day, but it was delicious! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for cute favors.

Alexandria Cake Pop Company FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • What items are available? Edible Treats
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• Howerton+Wooten Events
    Howerton+Wooten Events Wedding Planners

I have had numerous opportunities to work with Alexandria Cake Pop Company, and I have NEVER been disappointed. In fact, I am thrilled to work with them. We happily refer them to our clients, and they make us look good every time! Their work is gorgeous, their cake pops are yummy, and their team is professional and efficient. They are never late with a delivery -- In fact, they are typically one of the first vendors to show. I highly recommend them and I look forward to working with them again in the near future. Love & Soul Always, Kay Wooten

• Hannah Hudson Photography
    Hannah Hudson Photography Wedding Photographers

So yummy!!!

• P.O. Box 13101 Alexandria, VA 22312 See on map
    (703) 537-0659 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm