18192 Lansford Path, Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design

Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design is a wedding photography company located in Lakeville, Minnesota. Owner Alexandra Robyn collaborates with to-be-weds to capture the candid and spontaneous moments of their precious day. Together with a team of talented photographers, she utilizes natural light techniques to produce images that are bright, authentic, and cinematic.

Paramount to the Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design ethos is paying close attention to detail, from pre-wedding planning to providing day-of timelines. Alexandra tailors her services to reflect each couple’s preferences and offers customized packages that center on individuals' needs. She is available for engagement sessions and this is an ideal opportunity for couples to connect and share their vision. Her dedicated team relishes the opportunity to cover destination weddings in new and exciting places. As well as documenting your day in a natural fashion, they also offer portraiture to clients. Multiple photographers are available on the day and are happy to extend their hours and cover various locations. Afterward, Alexandra utilizes expert editing skills to produce airy and eye-catching images. Newlyweds can procure digital files, prints, and albums to relive every moment. Personalized save-the-dates and thank-you cards are provided by this company.

Follow Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design on
Lakeside Wedding
classic elegant royal golf course wedding minneapolis 1 51 1043877 158213162598143
Backless lace gown - Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design

5 Reviews for Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design

• Lori

Lori Wieland Brokofsky · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Captures the Joy

Allie totally captured the love and joy between my son and his bride! Many photos should be in bridal magazines and I will have trouble choosing just a few to frame! Gorgeous work!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words :))) it was such a memorable day. I can’t wait to take baby pictures!

Anna Brokofsky · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Outstanding photography, creative team

Our experience with Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design was exceptional. Allie was a fantastic person to work with from the day we contacted her about shooting our engagement photos to the promptness and quality of the photos we received after our wedding. She cared about the specific details we were looking for to make our photos unique, and really captured who we are as a couple. Allie made sure that our our engagement photoshoot was fun, easy, and resulted in a great product that we could use for invites and other pre-wedding needs. She is very kind, approachable, and works hard to create the photos that you want. We received our engagement photos very promptly, which showed us how professional and hardworking Allie is. Allie created an extremely detailed wedding timeline for us that made planning our big day so much easier. She was also very accommodating and came up with creative solutions when our wedding plans kept changing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. On our wedding day she truly made the most of it and provided us with amazing photographs that we are excited to spend a lifetime together looking at. We could not be happier with choosing Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design for our wedding. We highly recommend her services for your engagement, wedding, and other photography needs, and can’t wait to work with her again.
    -Brian and Anna

Sent on 04/28/2020

Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design 1
    Associate Wedding

Hi, there! I really do love what I do because I get to capture people’s hearts and have the opportunity to spread love and joy. My heart is so big, and I want to help everyone, which is why I created a team of dedicated photographers to help. All of my Associate Photographers exude kindness, are detail-oriented and are completely thoughtful.

I will co-lead your engagement shoot with my incredibly talented Associate so you two have an opportunity to meet. What I love about this experience is how natural the flow of our session will feel. In no time you two will be comfortable in front of the camera and ready for your big day!

Speaking of which, on your big day I will turn you over to the capable hands of my associate who will have been completely briefed on your day. I then take all of the images and work my editing magic. And you will have beautiful, light and clean images that you can share for generations to come!

I will still have the honor of maintaining our contact and relationship - get to know you both a little better, grab some coffee (or wine) and answer any questions you might have. That means if you have any questions, and I mean any (whether it's vendor referrals or opinions on napkin colors), I am a text away.

I started this program because I am passionate about photography and I believe everyone deserves to be head-over-heels in love with their memories of that day.

Email me for Special Pricing Info! hello@alexandrarobyn.com

• 18192 Lansford Path Lakeville, MN, 55044 See on map
    952-856-3376 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alexandra Robyn Photo + Design)